Awoo.

Make up a Sonic Toy.

Blazey Firekitty

Have you tried making one?

Most good model aircraft arn't painted, so you could easily find a Biplane, and then paint it like the Tornado.

It has crossed my mind more than fleetingly - in fact I spent some time searching for a model of the plane that the Tornado was based on (Polikarpov I-153 'Chaika'), but so far haven't found one in any of the model shops I've visited.

I refuse to settle for any other model :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flyboy Fox

• Blazey Firekitty

• ovarloard

• Badnik Zero

^ have you tried asking them if such a model exists and if they'd order it in for you? If they are model enthusiasts they will probably know if one exists, or someone they can contact to find out.

Yeah, I've asked. They don't have 'em and they don't know of any stockists who do. Which... makes sense, really. The Polikarpov I-153 kinda bombed. Beautiful design, but terrible at getting out of a spin, chaa.

Someone needs to put out a pair of Knuckles gloves. They had these foam-rubber Hulk fists back when the first Hulk movie came out. Something softer, you could use in a pillowfight. White mittens with points on them. Simple and sweet, and totally Sonic.

Actual Sonic-style shoes would be epic (not the SOAP shoes, just his regular). But that's not really a toy, I guess. Still, I'd buy 'em.

I had a set of these dueling tops designed like ninjas when I was a kid. They spun up into a launcher and you shot them down into a small fighting ring. They smacked up against each other until one fell. It was almost pocket sized. I think they were called Spinjas, and the idea came around again when the Beyblade anime showed in the States. Because they spin and provide hours of fun, they should make some Sonic themed ones, and the arenas could have little bumpers and other fun stuff in them.

Edited by Badnikz

Actual Sonic-style shoes would be epic (not the SOAP shoes, just his regular). But that's not really a toy, I guess. Still, I'd buy 'em.

I know there were some Sonic slippers that were basically his regular shoes... I'm sure there was a pic of them somewhere, I'll have to hunt it down.

But now you've mentioned his SOAP shoes, I'd love to have a pair of those. I've tried looking for SOAP shoes of any variety (at an affordable price, I'm not paying loads) online and in shoe stores, but nothing. Have they gone out of business or something?

However, I digress.

Sonic toys, Sonic toys... hmm... I actually can't think of anything specific to be honest. I'd just like SEGA to make their Sonic toy series a much bigger deal, and bring some to the UK. I'd love to get my hands on the SatBK figure or the Super Sonic/Shadow posers, but they're exclusive to US Toys R Us. :(

I remember the days when the Sonic Adventure action figures (and to a more recent extent, the Sonic X action figures) were in my local Toys R US... ahh, good times...

EDIT: Sonic slippers!

3234341636_7dd8e7440a.jpg

Edited by MK Skillz

Ah, yeah, I know about those "Happy Feet" styled Sonic slippers. I want them, badly XD But I'd also love an ordinary pair of sneakers/shoes designed like Sonic's.

I'd love a licensed set of Chaos Emeralds... although the set of coloured glass paperweights that I have are really close enough and are very awesome ^^ Also, replica 'playset' scenes, like Green Hill, Angel Island, Death Egg... and/or collectable iconic items like the TVs, save posts, etc.

EDIT: Sonic slippers!

3234341636_7dd8e7440a.jpg

:lol: That's awesome! I would totally buy those. Are they an old product or something new/available somewhere?

Someone needs to put out a pair of Knuckles gloves. They had these foam-rubber Hulk fists back when the first Hulk movie came out. Something softer, you could use in a pillowfight. White mittens with points on them. Simple and sweet, and totally Sonic.

Something like this?

GE8807.jpg

You can find those for about $15-$20 (for a pair) on eBay.

Personally, I'd like plamos (plastic model kits like Gundam models or model airplanes) of Metal Sonic, Omega, Gamma and various Eggmobiles.

I really want a Werehog plushie. D= It's cool that they made a figure and all, but... yeah I want a plushie. An actual furry one though, so it's all super fluffy.

In the thread so far, I would also totally buy customisable Eggmobiles, polly pocket style Death Egg thing, and those fucking Sonic slippers oh my god.

Speaking of Death Egg toy, an automated toy would be pretty cool. I'm imagining a little Green Hill diorama that you put batteries in, and flicking it on would make a little Sonic run around it. Obviously the Sonic would be motionless, his little legs in a permanent blur effect, and it would be entirely decorative/non-interactive, but still pretty cool I think. I guess it could work with either a magnet inside that drags Sonic around the mini-level, or he'd stick out of the ground with a little track for him to go along.

A Chris Thorndyke punching bag. That would be loads of fun.

Edited by OvErLoRd

Something like this?

GE8807.jpg

You can find those for about $15-$20 (for a pair) on eBay.

Holy crap, it's like someone pulled that thing straight out of my childhood dreams! :D

A toy egg carrier, complete with transformation would be pretty epic.

And maybe an egg viper too. Complete with voice samples of "GET A LOAD OF THIS!"

An Egg-o-matic hovercraft pool toy?

A chao Tamagotchi.

Sonic and Robotnik Rock em Sock em Robots.

An Egg-o-matic hovercraft pool toy?

A chao Tamagotchi.

Sonic and Robotnik Rock em Sock em Robots.

A similar, though not exact, concept exists.

sonicduel.jpg

sonicduel1.jpg

sonicduel2.jpg

I guess, in a sense, this also counts as a "game" where Eggman is a playable character. Plus it even uses the Japanese "blue glasses" design instead of the SoA/SoE "black hole eyes" design- Rather impressive for a 90s-era licensed product.

Edited by El Gran Gordo

Ooo! I have that spinning top duel game. It's actually pretty wicked fun. I miss the good quality Sonic toys of the 90's :(

A Sonic musical CAR HORN that does the ring sound!

I've been to some Gas stations where the cash register makes the ring sound (ever seen them?)

Why not have that same EPIC WIN effect on your old Ford Gran Torino?

^ I wanna see that. If every car in the world had horns that made the ring sounds, in a traffic jam, well...

My own Sonic toy...I'd love to see real high qaulity statues of the characters. The 10th Anniversary statue is by far the best Sonic has ever seen, and if there was a new line of similar statues, I think it'd be fantastic. I'd also be awesome to own a model Egg Carrier :P

^ I wanna see that. If every car in the world had horns that made the ring sounds, in a traffic jam, well...

Every time there's a car crash the car can make the ring sound effect where they all spill out after getting hurt! O:

Edited by ENVY16