Awoo.

Next solo game/Sonic Forces DLC Expansions

tailsBOOM!

Who would you all want to be the subject of the next solo game?  I would personally love to see Tails get a 3D solo game, but I'd also be fine with a Silver, Blaze or Knuckles game, or (potentially) even a Shadow 2.  Also, who would you guys like to see get the Episode Shadow treatment?

Expansion ideas I personally have are Tails, Knuckles, Silver, or a much needed explanation of where Blaze is!!!

2 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Who would you all want to be the subject of the next solo game?  I would personally love to see Tails get a 3D solo game, but I'd also be fine with a Silver, Blaze or Knuckles game, or (potentially) even a Shadow 2.  Also, who would you guys like to see get the Episode Shadow treatment?

Expansion ideas I personally have are Tails, Knuckles, Silver, or a much needed explanation of where Blaze is!!!

1) You are not the only one

2) I would rather have Sonic and Tails as predominant characters + as tag team

• Fist Bump 1

I have two ideas for character-based spinoffs:

1. A game where Knuckles, Fang, Rouge and Jet are competing with each other. Seriously, this series has four treasure hunters and only two of them have really interacted?
  2. A side series that focuses on the Avatar, with more playable species and wispons. It would be separate from the Sonic franchise but set in the same universe.
  • Thumbs Up 1

If it is Tails then please don't have him as a coward in Forces and have him strong like he was before. I would definitely like to see Tails get some love in a game for once and not just tech support but part of the action like long ago. And this time Sonic can be the sidekick!

• Nice Smile 1

6 hours ago, TailsTellsTales said:

If it is Tails then please don't have him as a coward in Forces and have him strong like he was before. I would definitely like to see Tails get some love in a game for once and not just tech support but part of the action like long ago. And this time Sonic can be the sidekick!

Boom games are waiting for you.

Honestly though,chances for any spin-off or DLC are really slim now. Only Metal and Shadow  got some love, cause they are skins, the easiest contest to make (still gratefull for them though).

If I was Sega, I would put unlockable Shadow skin in every game. Little effort, easy way to satysfy his fans. Put more spikes everywhere, call it "Shadow: Hard Mode" and bam, you just doubled some people's playtime. Remove cutscnes and dialogue if you must, some people will like it more that way.

6 hours ago, TailsTellsTales said:

This will only happen if the status quo is changed. That´s why I like the idea of Eggman making enhanced teleport monitors that swap age instead of position. It may be awkward, but could change the status quo, for 1 game at least.

And I don´t know why Eggman didn´t figure this out sooner. It´s logical... to have weaker Sonic, let´s make him younger = less of a threat.

15 minutes ago, superman43 said:

This will only happen if the status quo is changed. That´s why I like the idea of Eggman making enhanced teleport monitors that swap age instead of position. It may be awkward, but could change the status quo, for 1 game at least.

And I don´t know why Eggman didn´t figure this out sooner. It´s logical... to have weaker Sonic, let´s make him younger = less of a threat.

I was going to post a picture of Classic Sonic, but then I remembered

But uh.. how about instead of that, he just kill them

13 hours ago, TailsTellsTales said:

You know, I've been thinking the same thing for quite some time!  I mean, if other companies can respect the mascot (i.e. having a whole year dedicated to the Sidekick-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named)  then SEGA could totally do it too! Tails has been there for Sonic before anyone else (Unless you count Mighty or Ray), and has been there longer and (Unlike any one else) through all his triumphs and fails.  He needs the love returned that he gives to his hero and older brother figure- and a solo game would do just that.

The next game needs to be original. No re-doing over old levels. I've go no problem with other characters being in the game but I'd like to see sonic predominantly be the main controlled  protaganist.