Awoo.

FANFICTION Golden the horghorg

SoniClub

I'm just posting this here for the Mr =SSMB= Talent competition. It makes it so no-one has to download anything.

I decided to copy Mr Beowolf and make a Fanfiction title. Of course, this is no ordinary fan fiction. It is the work of an eight year old Sonic fan, who has only played Sonic 06, and has recently discovered MS Word, and decided to bring his dream Sonic tale to life, and tries to spell 'hedgehog' correctly but unfortunately fails every time.

I think it's a bit too over the top in places, but hopefully you might get a chuckle out of it. Also, I think it helps if you read it out loud, then you get the true strangness of the spellings!

Golden Horghorg

Golden the headbog was motarbiking on his motorbike to nation square because he was hungary to eat some food for a headgenog. He then jumped of when he got there and jumped onto the food stand where they sold food. ‘ I want a cheleelee cat please ‘ said goldnen the hodgnik.

Oh no’ said the farmer who had a brown hat ‘ sonic the bodgnik has eten then all.

‘well I’ll just have to sow him that I can eat them back” said goldatron the geranium.

So he went of on a qwest to see if he could find the missing cheelle cat that Sonic the bodgnik had stolen off him because he was a cool headnogog who lived by his own rules

He ran all the way around the town and even into tails larbonotarnary. But he could not find sonic the headog. He was starting to get angree when he say that nukles the efridgena and rogie the butt were coming out of a cave after having had a big fite.

‘ where is sonic the bedbug?’ said golden the headlog. And then he diditn care whean they said because he blasted them with his blaster gun. Nucles got hit by it and died and then rogie the butt said:

‘oh no@ said rogie the but and she jumped onto the blaster gun and ate it. Yum she said and then she flee of onto the eggcarriorhip that was fling by.

‘teggman then throw an egg at golden but golden flow up at him because he was angry and boomed his ship.

They all died because he was too boobed them. But egmon then said that he didnit like golden so golden dieded him again so that he wouldnit say then any moron.

Golden then used koala control to flash his way into sonics house but when he got there he say amy the rose and silvar the bodgnik and shadow the sonic all having a fits.

‘oh no said amy the rose and she trid to bang golden with the angry waving hmammer she was angrily waving.

Goldne then pushed her over and trid to blast silver the bodgnik but silver the bodgnik got eaten by sonic the bodgnik and sonic the bodgnik ran extra fast becuse he had just eaten silver the bodgnik.

‘I donit want to bee eten’ said silver the hedgbognik. But sonic didnit listen case he wasnit very nice to silver the geadbodugn and angry spin at golden with an angrys spin.

But then rogie the butt came fling in with a truck that she had made herself. But she got hit by tals who had come from battling solaris sos he wanted to fite someone else so he fited rogie.

Golden the bogornik then fling into the sonic cause he was too surprised at the rogie the but and then he died but shadow the fart came up from behind golden with a gun and shot him. But golden farted the boolet out soo it was ok. So shadow then got killedded by the bootlet. But rogie the butt and tals the fux and had to be killeded. So he picked up his gun and sartled to shot at them and it wus togh but soon rogie the but ran and jamped off the bridge and tals the tux got explodinated by golden case he was cool. Amy the rose was still sitin at the side and then golden farted in her face because he didnit like her face and then it wood smell.

Golden the fartigiust thogght he has won the cheelee cat that was up upon the big master emerald but then silver sot out of sonics mouth and fling at golden. Silver killed golden with his minred. But then he took off his costume to show it was golden all along. Golden the borgnicalligungataionallitatorariallly had won at least

Goldern looked up in too da sunsit as he stod on the mastaer emarald wit the goldenen cheeleeen cat and then he ated it cause that he was hungary and then he looked up the into the sunsdat agan and then the creditz roled case he had won. A tere cam on his cheek and he sad "I am finalee the winnar of all, goodbi"

Edited by Wordy

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SoniClub

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic