• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PSI Wind

• SABRINA

• KururuSouchou

• PaddyFancy

OMG!! o_o I... can't believe this, I really can't, it's like a dream come true for me, I had hoped they'd make a Werehog plush but I didn't think for one second they actually would. I'm just amazed, I really am. Well, these are definitely going on my wanted list, right away! =D

These plushies are as bad as any others. They always look horribly deformed and frankly, these are hardly an exception.

Dissapointing. I wanted a Werehog plushie, but I wanted him to be fluffy all over like his wrist there. Or at least fluff on his stomach. Apart from the malformedness and lack of spikes on shoes, it isn't a bad effort.

BK Sonic however... is that sword cardboard? And no gauntlet either. Depressing.

Both terrible games, which I wouldn't go out of my way to buy the plushies for. I would much rather have the deformed chibi Metal Sonic, though its not likely to ever hit these shores :mellow:

Werehog looks alright, albeit a bit rushed. Sonic looks pretty terrible though, I'll be damned if they used a single picture when designing that face. (Or Caliburn either for that matter.)

Edited by Tombi

I think the werehog looks great!

Although it would have been better if they had done the werehog similar to how they did those werebear toys in the 80's remember them?

(I think I've discovered a lost internet gem with this one)

And this...

I was so happy when I saw the topic title on the main page... I thought YES! Finally!

But no... disappointed again. Why can't there be a Sonic plush that looks good.

I was so happy when I saw the topic title on the main page... I thought YES! Finally!

But no... disappointed again. Why can't there be a Sonic plush that looks good.

There are actually Sonic plushies that look good, my personal favorite was the Sonic X line, they looked great but they weren't really fluffy.

Werehog looks decent though Sonic one looks like one of those crosseyed-barely-stuffed Sonic plushies with a cardboard sword.

Ah this is NOT how I wanted the Werehog plushie to look. They really didn't put any effort on the shoes and he's got the unieye cross-eyed FAIL going on. I mean I might get it but otherwise it's a poor excuse for a werehog plushie and not nearly as awesome as I would want it.

I thought about making a plushie (though I have no skills for it). I might use that same fabric for his main body but I wanted to make a skeleton for his body so that he can stand on his own, and try to make the shoes out of real spikes and leather. I'd work a lot on his hands, by trying to find some fake nails and attach them in there. That'd add up to a $100 plush. XD

The Sonic and the black knight plushie seems really pointless. It's just Sonic with a sword and it's not even a Sonic that looks good.

Is it just me, or does the Werehog plushie look like a character from that old British TV show, "The Wombles?"

Is it just me, or does the Werehog plushie look like a character from that old British TV show, "The Wombles?"

I was thinking that for the Sonic one actually. The face and nose look odd.

They're only $15.26 in the US. Thats not bad.

Edited by PSI Electric FTW!

The Werehog one doesn't look too bad. He looks pretty soft and floofy. :3

The Sonic one though...no comment. Except..well, what kind of useless excuse for a sword IS that?

The Werehog one doesn't look too bad. He looks pretty soft and floofy. :3

The Sonic one though...no comment. Except..well, what kind of useless excuse for a sword IS that?

If the sword were any bigger Sonic won't be able to stand up, and anymore real could cause a nasty injury.

I wondered this myself, so much so that I made a little mockup.

e862io.png

He has the nose and the fluffiness, but he's not quite orange enough, and he of course lacks seperating eyes. Perhaps he's still a Womble but just not from Wimbledon.

He still looks rockin' though. Remember you're a Were-hog!

Edited by Tombi

I wondered this myself, so much so that I made a little mockup.

e862io.png

He has the nose and the fluffiness, but he's not quite orange enough, and he of course lacks seperating eyes. Perhaps he's still a Womble but just not from Wimbledon.

He still looks rockin' though. Remember you're a Were-hog!

*about to embarrass myself*

Underground, overground, run around free

The hedgehogs of Mobius planet are we

Making good use of the space we can find

Space where we can leave our troubles behind

Am I the only one who thinks the werehog is discolored? Instead of being blue, he almost looks like a werehog version of Mephilis. << However you spell it.

Am I the only one who thinks the werehog is discolored? Instead of being blue, he almost looks like a werehog version of Mephilis. << However you spell it.

Mephiles.

And I agree, he's supposed to be DARK BLUE, not... whatever color that is...

and it isn't even that fluffy! T_T

Eh, not bad.. it's probably JazWares first attempt at a plushie, but it sounds like they're listening to what fans want (Marine the Raccoon action figure with jetski please)

Anything beats those Hong Kong sweat shop eBay plushies