Awoo.

Playstation Paris Games Conference (27th October 2015, 4:45pm GMT)

Ryannumber1gamer

So, since no one else posted about it, I'll post it to let people know what's going on. Sony are doing a pretty big conference on the 27th of October for Paris Game Week, and it's gonna have some pretty big game announcements, as well as some brand new gameplay from big PS4 games coming such as Ratchet & Clank. The stream is gonna be on Youtube, Twitch, and more.

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/22/how-to-watch-the-paris-games-week-playstation-press-conference/

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryannumber1gamer

• Willsy

• NoirSuede

Top Posters In This Topic

Media Molecule's new game is getting a proper reveal there so I'll be tuning in for sure. More Ratchet & Clank sounds great as well, and hopefully they will finally give us a release date for No Man's Sky.

Im also hoping that we get news on ooVoo for PS4, I really want in-game video chat soon.

Edited by The Dog

Well, me and @The Deleter talked about it, and it's official. Motobug is going to be used to give SSMB it's own private stream of the conference!