Awoo.

Sonic stuff I made in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Solid SOAP

So in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts I managed to make a couple of Sonic staples into vehicle form. Well, two atleast. I made a CatterKiller and Dr. Robotnik's Egg-o-Matic. Tell me what you think, and give me some ideas.

caterkiller4.jpg

caterkiller3.jpg

caterkiller2.jpg

caterkiller.jpg

eggmobile.jpg

eggmobile2.jpg

If you've made anything Sonic related in a game before, be it Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, LittleBigPlanet, or some sort of Lego game, show it here. You can give me Sonic-related vehicle suggestions to make to if you like.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solid SOAP

• Erazor

• BradAric

• Fangz The Wolf

The Catterkiller's great. But yeah, the Eggmobile's a bit simplistic. Still, nice job!

Hmm, not sure what else I could do with the Egg-o-Matic to be honest, but are there any other vehicles or Badniks you think I should make?

Good to see Caterkiller looking fine as ever. I haven't played any Nuts & Bolts, so I'm not sure how the creation process works. You think you could put together a Motobug or a Crabmeat?

That's pretty awesome. I'm sure we'd have loads of Sonic stuff from LittleBigPlanet if Sony didn't keep removing it.

As for suggestions, you should try making the drill tank boss from Emerald Hill Zone.

Good to see Caterkiller looking fine as ever. I haven't played any Nuts & Bolts, so I'm not sure how the creation process works. You think you could put together a Motobug or a Crabmeat?

I'd probably be able to make a Motobug, it might be a bit tough though.

That's pretty awesome. I'm sure we'd have loads of Sonic stuff from LittleBigPlanet if Sony didn't keep removing it.

As for suggestions, you should try making the drill tank boss from Emerald Hill Zone.

I might be able to make an okay one, there isn't a drill part however.

I too have made an Egg-o-matic.

Would you mind uploading it? I'd love to see it.

The Egg-o-Matic/Eggmobile/whatever it's called looks fine. I think people are just thrown off by the fact that it doesn't have that familiar yellow-and-black striped pattern on the side.

180px-Dr._Robotnik.jpg

eggman_ship.png

sonicdrift06_32.png

There was a vehicle part (The ejector, to be percise) that had a pattern of a black and yellow stripe that I was going to use to put on both sides of the Egg-o-Matic, but there's only one in the game and even using the duplication glitch didn't work.

Would you mind uploading it? I'd love to see it.

As much as I'd love to, my 360 RRoD'd on me so I won't be playing until at least next week.

The Egg-o-Matic/Eggmobile/whatever it's called looks fine. I think people are just thrown off by the fact that it doesn't have that familiar yellow-and-black striped pattern on the side.
I don't think it's exactly that...more that the Eggmobile has a very distinct round shape to it which I don't think N&B can match, plus it's lacking the little specific details that make it more than just a round pod. I assume N&B just doesn't have the sort of parts to make it work, really.

You sir, just gave me a great idea! If I weren't busy being addicted to Loco Roco I'd rush upstairs to play Nuts and Bolts right this minute

I tried to make it so it could wiggle by adding a tow bar to each ball, but it kept falling apart.

I tried to make it so it could wiggle by adding a tow bar to each ball, but it kept falling apart.

Didn't it do that in the game as an attack?

I can't get into this game that much :(. I probably just need to work harder, I finally got the hang of the building mechanics but I need more parts. Where can I get rockets and all that cool shit?

Just keep playing man. You'll find it. The important thing is to upgrade the Trolley by beating Grunty.

And that Bullet Bill is pretty sick.