Awoo.

Best Sonic TV Show

Rexxstar88

There are many Sonic television shows that come to mind, but which one is the best?

Well first off I guess before I post my ranking. I Fully acknowledge this is just my own opinion, obviously.  But if I had to list the Sonic animations from best to worst I would say...

1. Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog:  Yes I'm bias because this was the cartoon that introduced me to Sonic, but I genuinely still love it.  It's classic cartoon style antics mixed with Sonic characters just works for me.

2. Sonic The Hedgehog (Satam):  The cartoon was pretty well written imo, and it gave us the Freedom Fighters, so that's at least two things to love about it.  And I think it's well earned its cult classic status.

3.  Sonic Boom:  Like with AOSTH, I'm just a sucker for more comedic Sonic toons and Boom was a lot of fun!  Also it arguably gave us the best Amy design.

4. Sonic The Hedgehog OVA: I really enjoyed this movie er ova as a kid.  Lots of great action and it felt like a real adventure.

5. Sonic Underground:  it may be an odd duck of a Sonic Cartoon, but it's still a lot of fun and the theme song and a lot of songs in it are really catchy.

6.  Sonic Prime:  I really like the voice cast in the show.  But the show itself is just kind of average and the shatterverse realities are kind of generic.  Not horrible but could've been better.

7.  Sonic X: The absolute WORST Sonic animation in my honest opinion.  Sonic is flat and one-dimensional. Amy and Chris Thorndyke are both super annoying and the series as a whole feels really phoned in until season 3 which is better but still doesn't save the show for me.  It had potential but it could've been so much more then it was.  A huge disappointment to me back in the day.

And that's my personal ranking of Sonic Animations.  I enjoy pretty much all of them except X.  But hey, that's just me.

My favorite is Sonic Boom. It's just so silly and I like how it trolls their fans! The jokes are so stupid, it's actually funny! I love it!

Coming in second is Knuckles. It has the best version of Knuckles, serious, yet silly as always!

And third, Sonic Prime. Wildbrain did Shadow the best out of any Sonic TV show! The 3 Amy's becoming best friends, Big-Bot, and Mangey, this show is pretty good!

• Thumbs Up 1

My personal favorite is Sonic X.  This is probably the most faithful adaptation of the games put on television and I really enjoyed the Metarex Saga.

• 1 month later...

AoSTH  was the prefect Sonic show and it deserves way more recognition.

My 3 favorite series are SaTAM, Sonic X and Sonic Prime.