Awoo.

SEGASonic Radio Ep. 08: Fueled by Cute

GX -The Spindash-

Every week, Sonic Stadium streams about two hours of great SEGA & Sonic music with hand-picked tracks and listener requests. Love Sonic music? Love SEGASonic Radio!

This week, we asked for cute, and we got cute! Take a listen to these adorable tracks and requests!

View full story

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

I'm listening to the stream, I'm about half way. It's a good job, I think it deserved more views.

It's interesting to see what people do consider "cute" in musics, especially nice when some of those songs aren't even used in cute contexts. There were some surprises, like Green Hill classic from Sonic Forces which sounds like an anime song (the first few seconds especially, one that sounds almost identical actually exists).

In my gigantic list of songs I totally forgot about the Sonic 1 and Sonic 4 ep 1 special stage musics (I'm not sure if they will be in the second part of the stream).

My nickname is pronunced... I don't know how to tell it by text especially since I'm not that good with English pronunciations so. It's "eeko" not "i-ko", like the Japanese "iko" which means let's go, but with the accent on the i instead of the o. It's an heavy deformed and shortened version of my real name (and it was specifically thought to be of 3 characters for records in the old school arcade games lol).

Edited by Iko
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow! This is some real adorable music! And it's nice to see someone else on Discord with the same request! :chuckle:

Also, @Iko, funny story, I had a little bear in Elementary school which I named Iko, pronounced the same as your username!:chuckle:I loved that little Iko bear a lot! I still have it, and I wonder where it is...

• Nice Smile 1
  • Chuckle 1

15 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

Wow! This is some real adorable music! And it's nice to see someone else on Discord with the same request! :chuckle:

Also, @Iko, funny story, I had a little bear in Elementary school which I named Iko, pronounced the same as your username!:chuckle:I loved that little Iko bear a lot! I still have it, and I wonder where it is...

One time, I went to Build-A-Bear, and I did exactly that: build a bear. There was lots to do, but I took him home with only a Darth Vader costume, and his birth certificate. His name? Quarto. As in the Spanish word for 4. Years later, I brung him to summer camp, only for his mask to get thrown out the window by a counselor. On a bus. I told my mom, and she said that he will buy another one, yet he never did, and as I moved up here to Raleigh, she told me to put all my plushies into a trash bag, so I can put it in the truck. I do exactly that, and now, my whole collection is lost to time 🥹

sometimes, I actually get sad just thinking about how much I missed him, and what’s more funny, is that there’s this Internet show called BFDI, where one of the Host is actually named Four, which brings back memories.

Not on point, but I just had to share. (This is them)

IMG_0684.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

One time, I went to Build-A-Bear, and I did exactly that: build a bear. There was lots to do, but I took him home with only a Darth Vader costume, and his birth certificate. His name? Quarto. As in the Spanish word for 4. Years later, I brung him to summer camp, only for his mask to get thrown out the window by a counselor. On a bus. I told my mom, and she said that he will buy another one, yet he never did, and as I moved up here to Raleigh, she told me to put all my plushies into a trash bag, so I can put it in the truck. I do exactly that, and now, my whole collection is lost to time 🥹

sometimes, I actually get sad just thinking about how much I missed him, and what’s more funny, is that there’s this Internet show called BFDI, where one of the Host is actually named Four, which brings back memories.

Not on point, but I just had to share. (This is them)

IMG_0684.jpeg

I never went to build-a-bear, but I did go to the Disney store! And got the oh-so-adorable Dumbo, which I have kept with me for like, 6 years! Though plushies are plushies, when you grow older, they can remind you of your childhood.

I have so many questions about Zazz but they're so many that I don't know where to start :chuckle:

5 hours ago, Iko said:

I have so many questions about Zazz but they're so many that I don't know where to start :chuckle:

Yeah, Zazz is very cute!

• Chuckle 1
  • Absolutely 1

3 hours ago, ShadowForever said:

Yeah, Zazz is very cute!

:confus: I-

:boi:Huh-

• Chuckle 2