Awoo.

First Sonic Movie 3 Poster (Featuring Shadow) Has Been Unveiled!

The DOMinator

After seemingly having been leaked out over night by some users on Twitter/X and Reddit, as announced in a post by the Direct (linked below), a new poster for the Sonic the Hedgehog 3 movie has been unveiled, prominently featuring Shadow on it.

The poster features already existing renders of Team Sonic, as well as a better up close look at Shadow, who's in a vary similar state to the credits scene from the second movie. As for the aforementioned leaks, Twitter/X user, @InPursuitofToys, found the poster initially while at the Licensing Expo in Las Vegas. For those who don't know, it's "an event where exhibitors meet with brands about potential merchandising for their upcoming projects." So, it may seem as though they're gearing up behind the scenes to finally start promoting the film! That said, discuss!

• Nice Smile 4

WOW! Can't wait to see him in action!

• Fist Bump 2

OHMYGODOHMYGODIT'SSHADOW!!! A NEW SHADOW!!!

• Fist Bump 2

That's so cool!!!

• Nice Smile 1

The 2001 Sega Dreamcast title sees Sonic and company having to go up against a new threat coming from Dr. Robotnik/Eggman and the dastardly GUN organization. 

That threat is none other than the angry black-quilled hedgehog, who allies himself with GUN after making a promise to protect the power of the Chaos Emeralds to Eggman's human cousin Maria. 

While he works with them for a while, Shadow eventually steals a Chaos Emerald from GUN and Robotnik. It is then that the clandestine government organization accidentally captures Sonic as they think he is the hedgehog who took their power source (the Chaos Emerald).

Bro, it is 2024. Why and how in the fuck are people getting details wrong that they can fucking Google or look up on a wiki?!?!

Not even AI can get this wrong!

• Chuckle 1

Shadow looks grouchy.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, CrownSlayers Shadow said:

Bro, it is 2024. Why and how in the fuck are people getting details wrong that they can fucking Google or look up on a wiki?!?!

Reminds me of an old Gamer Informer article where they claimed that Eggman created Shadow. Like... really? You're a GAME magazine, and you can't get basic info for a SONIC game right!?

• Chuckle 1

5 hours ago, Austroid said:

Reminds me of an old Gamer Informer article where they claimed that Eggman created Shadow. Like... really? You're a GAME magazine, and you can't get basic info for a SONIC game right!?

Bruh, I've been in this Sonic thing for two whole years and even I can get the plot of SA2!

• Chuckle 1

17 hours ago, CrownSlayers Shadow said:

14 hours ago, Austroid said:

Reminds of that one time where some news publication, while promoting the Sonic Boom cartoon (I think), said how Mike Pollock would be voicing Sonic's arch nemesis, "Dr. Eggplant." Even Mike Pollock gave his two cents on that one, saying something like, "You had ONE job." How tf do you mess that one up?!

11 minutes ago, The DOMinator said:

Dr. Eggplant

Or Doctor. PINGAS, you could say?

• Chuckle 1