Awoo.

Look Your Fastest With The All-New Sonic Clothing Line From Hot Topic!

Failinhearts

Closet looking drab? Need some awesome Sonic clothes to show the world you idolize a blue rat? Hot Topic has you covered as today, they released a new range of adult sized Sonic clothing items you can buy in store, or on their official website!

It is often difficult to walk into a store to get Sonic clothing made for older fans in mind. Kids have it easy, naturally. But SEGA is looking to rectify that recently with not only their recent collaboration with Stray Rats, but now the popular fandom-specific store Hot Topic!

Eight new clothing pieces have been unveiled, all with regular and Plus-sized variants to fit Sonic fans of all sizes!

First up, we got the signature item in the collection: The Sonic Racing Girls Bomber Jacket!

Rev up your style in this Sonic the Hedgehog bomber jacket! It has a racing-inspired style with blue, black and white color-blocking. Images of Sonic and Tails are printed on the chest, plus a grid on the back depicting the duo with Knuckles and Shadow. There's a zipper pocket on one sleeve with a tab that reads, "Gotta go fast" and "Sonic the Hedgehog" on the other. Comes with snap-button front pockets and gold rings printed down the front zipper tab.

Need to feel fearless? How about the Shadow Ultimate Lifeform Hoodie!

Show off your true power in this Sonic the Hedgehog hoodie! Featuring Shadow printed on the front with the phrase, "Ultimate lifeform." Shadow's symbol is stitched on the back, while his name is printed on the drawstring hood. Comes with moto-style detailing on the shoulders and elbows. Complete with front pockets and a front zipper with gold-tone ring zipper pull.

Good hedgehog. Evil, sinister, malcontent hedgehog. All in one pair of pants: It's the Sonic & Shadow Split Wide Leg Denim Pants!

Are you Team Sonic or Team Dark? Join both teams in these Sonic the Hedgehog denim pants! They have a wide leg fit and feature split blue and black denim design. One side features Sonic printed with white and blue stripes, while the other side depicts shadow with white and red stripes. Peep the back pockets to see a silhouette of Sonic's head. Complete with a removable side chain.

Look the part of a warrior with the Knuckles Rings Girls Tube Top!

We've got no time for games! Show off some serious attitude in this Sonic the Hedgehog tube top! Featuring a grey and red tonal graphic of Knuckles posing with fists out and Japanese text. His name is printed above in black and red lettering. Complete with red contrast stitching.

Girls, be a little darker with the Shadow Tonal Girls Crop Hoodie!

This Sonic the Hedgehog hoodie is chaos control cool! This vibrant red hoodie has a cropped fit and features a distressed tonal graphic of Shadow surrounded by rings and his logo. His name is highlighted across the chest with patch detailing, plus "The Ultimate Lifeform" is printed below in English and Japanese. Comes with thumbholes, front pockets, a drawstring hood and a front zipper with a gold-tone ring zipper pull.

Root for the home team with Team Sonic Hooded Baseball Jersey!

Join Team Sonic with this baseball jersey! It is white with blue stripes, with blue sleeves and a blue drawstring hood. "Team Sonic" is appliquéd on the front, with an embroidered gold ring below. The back is printed with a portrait of Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. The jersey has a button front.

For those who like working out to the sweet sounds of air shoes, check out the Shadow Jogger Sweatpants!

Crush anyone who stands in your way with these Shadow the Hedgehog jogger sweatpants, inspired by the Sonic the Hedgehog character. You'll feel like the ultimate life form thanks to the moto-style stitching on the knees, red zippered pockets and printed graphics of Shadow, his name and "Chaos Control". These joggers have an elasticated, drawstring waistband and elasticated ankles.

And lastly, let's mellow down and relax with these Shadow Girls Lounge Shorts!

Unleash your inner speedster in comfort and style! These black, Sonic the Hedgehog lounge shorts feature Shadow printed on one side, and the game's title on the other. Comes with an elasticated waistband and side seam pockets.

Think you got the style to pull off these looks? These items are available now, exclusively at Hot Topic! Plan to pick any up? I know I won't say no to a good hoodie!

Original Post Content:

View full story

• Thumbs Up 3

Wow! This is pretty cool! LOVE IT!

SONADOW PANTS SONADOW PANTS SONADOW PANTS

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 2
  • Fist Bump 1

3 minutes ago, cosmichaos said:

SONADOW PANTS SONADOW PANTS SONADOW PANTS

I'd be wearing those bad boys every day.

44 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Need to feel fearless? How about the Shadow Ultimate Lifeform Hoodie!

I really, really want this hoodie. I bought the Sakura Shadow shirt a month ago and love it, so I definitely want to pick this one up!

Love me some Tonai Shadow Crop Hoodie design on here it really looks.

Fire shadow fit, I need that.

Aaaaaghh... I usually wear stuff similar enough to the Sonadow pants that I could.. probably pull it off...
...But $60+ on an extremely particular pair of jeans that I would feel weird wearing anywhere besides, like, an arcade... :stressin:

• Chuckle 2

Oooffff....i think I am not the target age group for these. They look good, but outside of a convention I would not be seen in ANY of that, even as a "hardcore" sonic fan. 

• Fist Bump 1

Some of this stuff is pretty neat, even if I am not the age demo for this. But the price tag to import this to the UK is ROUGH.

• Thumbs Up 1

I already have a Shadow sweatshirt from there but these are so tempting ahhhh!

That Baseball hoodie is right up my ally.

Brought immediately and without hesitation.

• Chuckle 1

6 hours ago, Sega DogTagz said:

That Baseball hoodie is right up my ally.

Brought immediately and without hesitation.

Why did you read my mind? I LOVE that thing! Might pick it up sometime soon

0/10 no Eggman.

• Chuckle 1