Awoo.

Riders Surge Official Art Revealed

Sonictrainer

GG8-SR4XYAAHfYb?format=jpg&name=large

In case anyone was curious what Surge will look like in the upcoming Extreme Gear Story, she appears on the May Solicitations Page on IDW's site

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/bleeding-cool-presents-idw-may-2024-full-solicits-and-full-of-turtles/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

PRH_catalog_MARCH_2024-26.jpg

Edited by Sonictrainer
  • Way Past Cool 1

I see Starline's hypnosis has had the added effect of making her like puffy sleeves.

I hope there's a lightning bolt design on the back on of that jacket

• Thumbs Up 1

hoping this means eventually we will get a real third riders game that would be sick. either way im excited for this issue to see all these cool designs in action

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, screwball said:

hoping this means eventually we will get a real third riders game that would be sick. either way im excited for this issue to see all these cool designs in action

If we do get a new Riders game, I want them to put Surge and Kit in it. One, as a reference to this story, and two, so we all can finally play as them in a non-mobile game.

Surge is a really cool character I hope to see her in a upcoming game:)

She's adorable! I hope hey add Surge if they make a new riders game!

13 hours ago, screwball said:

I am hoping for a new Riders game too, they need to bring back the tricks system and add in the rest of the cast like Espio and Omega (that will be hilarious to see). I do like Surge's Riders design. Also, bring the IDW cast and Sticks too!