Awoo.

Who's your favorite band/singer(s) in any Sonic game?

Shiny Gems

So, in the past, we have had many singers and bands sing songs for Sonic games. We had Ted Poley, Gunnar Nelson, Julien-K, Magna-Fi, A2, Bentley Jones, Zebrahead, Jared Reddick, Kellin Quinn, Douglas Robb, Cash Cash and last, but not least, Crush 40, and that is not all of them even, and if we are counting classic games, TJ Davis.. With that said, some have done multiple songs, while others have sung just a few or even one song. Whatever the song is, I am sure each and every one of us has a favorite song or even a favorite band or singer of that song.

So, with that said, who is your favorite band or singer(s) in the Sonic game series? Feel free to post any songs they may have song.

I will start this one off myself. I like Crush 40, Bentley Jones, Ted Poley and TJ Davis, personally speaking, if I am to be honest.

• Fist Bump 1

Magna-Fi, though I wish that "Who I Am" made it into the final cut of ShTH. Other than that, probably Crush 40, because their final boss songs go crazy once you start getting into it. I had so much fun playing S&tBK, because I was singing along to "With Me" while fighting Merlina :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

2 minutes ago, cosmichaos said:

Magna-Fi, though I wish that "Who I Am" made it into the final cut of ShTH. Other than that, probably Crush 40, because their final boss songs go crazy once you start getting into it. I had so much fun playing S&tBK, because I was singing along to "With Me" while fighting Merlina :)

I do wish "Who I Am" made it into the final game of Shadow the Hedgehog as well. It sounded good to me, so good.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really like Kellin Quinn! I respect him for pushing his vocal chords so high!

• Thumbs Up 1

My favorite band/singers in Sonic games are Crush 40, Johnny Gioeli, Ted Poley, TJ Davis, Hunnid-P, Bentley Jones, and Cash Cash.

• Fist Bump 1

Julien-K was my early teens' obsession (11–14 years old, roughly), so it's hard to say I don't have a soft spot for them. I had bought all their albums (at the time), although despite some occasional bangers, it's the Sonic stuff that really stand out.

It's sad to say that since, it's been a while I don't truly listen to Sonic music as much as I used to, but the Sonic R was one of the few soundtracks that convinced me to but it on iTunes and keep it on my cellphone just like any other music album, so shoutout to the duo Richard Jacques and T.J. Davis.

Of course, a shout-out to Crush 40 for delivering some of the most awesome tunes of the series, like Open Your Heart, Live & Learn and Sonic Heroes.

In fact, the entire Adventure Era (and here I include Sonic Heroes and can even stretch a bit to 06) had some of the most amazing characters and main themes, something it's a bit sad to be seen lost nowadays, maybe it's nostalgia.

I won't deny that Sonic Unleashed and Colors all had amazing level themes, but especially after Lost World, I feel the series lost a bit of the magic it had of the 2000s soundtracks.

Going backwards, and trying to mention the entire series, Sonic CD had some blaster tunes, both US and JP, special shoutout to Pastiche tho, trying not to overrate, Sonic Boom is really one of the most remarkable tunes from my life and I even got the chance to do a small chat with Sandy Cressman online once.

Shameless self promo, some of you might be interested on this:

• Nice Smile 1