Awoo.

Out of the Titans, who is your favorite?

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

Spoilers for Sonic Frontiers! If you still haven't played I and want to see the story for yourself like I did, please proceed with caution or don't read...

For me, I really like Supreme. I like the story behind him about The End being sealed inside him and how his pilot had to sacrifice himself for the sake of it too. I like his wings, his massive gun, his colour scheme, even the gameplay of its fight, even if it was a bit short lived.

But of course, I do understand, and agree, with the criticisms against him, the fact his wings appear and then just disappear after the cutscene, the fact that his design is really just a white Giganto with a red helmet, a jetpack, more spikes around his face and a few more minor details.

But despite all of that I still found him to be my favorite titan of the four.  I loved it in update 3 when The End took over Supreme, and it was a just a cool fight, even if there may have been too many projectile attacks, maybe there could have been a few more moves from The End/Supreme.

So yeah, Supreme, despite all of the flaws he has, is my favorite of the Titans. Oh, and I nearly forgot, his boss theme "I'm Here", just... peak.

Now your turn, who's your favorite of the Titans?

Hm... I didn't play Frontiers (yet), but I like them all! Cause of their themes mostly. Knight (You'll find your Flame...), Giganto (Cause I am Undefeatable!), Supreme (I'm Here, reaching far across these new Frontiers!!!), Wyvern (So break through it all!)

• Thumbs Up 2

I like the ones with the most KILLER boss songs. I haven't played yet I could tell that while Sonic in the game is fighting for his life, i'm just sitting there, vibin' to the themes!

• Thumbs Up 1

Knight because I’ve always thought of Find Your Flame as a song Sonic is singing to Tails based on the events of that island.  I also just like the fact that Knight has the sword, it reminds me of Sonic and The Black Knight. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

Does Big Nal count? I like the classics.

If not, Out of the four in Frontiers, probably Wyvern. It was a tricky yet rewarding beast to tame.

I want a giant Buzz Bomber Titan for the next game mind.

I liked the Knight Titan. His theme music was just kick-ass, and he had a cool design! I just love how the Knight was defeated with his own sword at the end of the fight. That said, Giganto is number 2, Wyvern third, and Supreme being fourth, but all of them were good in my eyes, as they had amazing tunes and good fights!

• Thumbs Up 2

I like Knight the best.

I like how they used the shield for the fight. When he holds it and blocks your homing attack, you can press the roll button and go around Knight, attacking it from behind, like with the Ninja mini-boss. I like deflecting the shield at the right angle to hit Knight. Sonic finishing the fight by picking up a sword for the first time since the Black Knight and slicing Knight in half is badass, to no one’s surprise.

I also like the design. As much as I like to joke about the “office chair,” It seems more functional for battle than the spindly, Gru-looking legs of Giganto.

”Find your flame” is a banger as well, but that goes without saying.

Edit: Originally posted the Titan Tails image, but turned out I'm incredibly late and didn't read the entire thread, literally the last reply. RIP.

Don't see a delete post option.

Ah well, actually answering the question... Uh, I guess that serpanty one in the desert. Mostly because it gave me the most trouble and looked cool. Wyvern, that's the name.

Edited by Wittymations

On 2/10/2024 at 5:30 PM, MetalSkulkBane said:

Cyborg but only from 2003 cartoon

Funny, My first thought went to the Teen Titans tv show too!

Probably Knight for three reasons: 1 - "Find Your Flame" is a very hot-blooded song and I love it to bits 2 - The entire battle is awesome from start to ending 3 - Maybe it's just me but, due to his design and the original pre-DLC final boss, I highly suspect he is a stealth Ikaruga homage.

Spoiler

a95f240d30b1bd6633adcaceab4cecf1.jpg

sonic-frontiers-knight_0007_6.jpg

Edited by Cayenne

I believe that Giganto is one of the best implemented boss fights in a video game ever, in terms of game play. Most titan-sized bosses I can think of have some game mechanic gimmick that you have to rely on, e.g. waiting for the boss' idle phase, or having to do something in a specific order, etc.

This is not the case with Giganto. It genuinely feels like you are having a fistfight with a giant! It is a boss fight you can enjoy from the very first time you play it, yet it becomes even more satisfying as you master it.