Awoo.

What has been the weirdest time to encounter something Sonic related?

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

For me, I was this time I was doing online learning and I was learning about citizenship, I don't remember what it was about though. But I swear in the corner of one of the slides there was someone's Sonic OC. That was so bizarre that I wanted to ask her about that.

In the past when I'd be paying for something at a gas station and the register would make a random ring sound.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Ferno said:

In the past when I'd be paying for something at a gas station and the register would make a random ring sound.

AFAIK this is still the case at Shell Gas stations here in the US. It's been a while since I've actually gone inside one to buy something at the register, but I recall it still being the case the last time I did. So unless it changed between then and now, it may still be the case at some Gas stations.

I guess the weirdest case of me seeing Sonic related was actually seeing somebody at my work wearing Sonic apparel? Hard for me to think of anything really weird, honestly.

Edited by Shade Vortex
  • Thumbs Up 1

Probably the Sonic design on the top my mate's motorbike helmet. Until I relaised it was a 1994 Damon Hill copy 

Screenshot_20240102_234409_Chrome.jpg