Awoo.

Eggman inventions you want to see.

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

Give your ideas for any Eggman mechs you'd like to see, they can be completely new, improved versions of a pre-existing mech, like a Egg Scorcher Mk. 4. Anything really.

I want to see something like a mix of the E-mech from Sonic the Fighters, the Egg Walker from SA2 and the final boss of Sonic Chaos, with a bit of the Death Egg Robot in too, maybe the jets for example and the yellow and black bits on the side of the Egg Mobile are shaped like a moustache. Basically a fighting mech from the Egg Mobile.

You can list multiple ideas if you want.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eggman in a very fast mech, no weapons, but with a super boost.... its basically a race boss called "The Egg-celerator"

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Chuckle 2

Eggman with giant blender boss, you have to jump on the blades to reach him whilst avoiding the blade edges and food bits.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

It'd be pretty cool to see Robotnik in some sort of mech that resembles an ophanim, the wheel-like angel with eyes all over. The eyes could shoot lasers out and follow Sonic's every move (adding a nice spooky element.) 

• Promotion 1
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

I would like to see him in a Kangaroo-like mech. I don't know why.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 2
  • Nice Smile 1

3 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

I would like to see him in a Kangaroo-like mech. I don't know why.

As a baby?

• Chuckle 2

31 minutes ago, Ghelatlishol said:

It'd be pretty cool to see Robotnik in some sort of mech that resembles an ophanim, the wheel-like angel with eyes all over. The eyes could shoot lasers out and follow Sonic's every move (adding a nice spooky element.) 

The Death Egg's Heart in Sonic 4 Ep.2 (sorry for comparing to that) is kinda like that with all the rings. Instead it can detach sections of the rings and electrify them and the middle of it is a heart, but I can see this happening.

18 minutes ago, ShadowForever said:

More Metal Sonics!

(Well we've had enough of those in Superstars)

Personally, I want to see Metal Sonic take on a form like a mix of Mecha Sonic, Metal Sonic Kai and maybe some assets of Rocket Metal. Except he'd be smaller then the actual Metal Sonic Kai, the size of Mecha Sonic or maybe slightly taller.

• Nice Smile 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

The Egg-Kraken. A large, upside down octopus mech, with the Eggmobile protected in the octopus’s beak. Sonic has to run along the tentacles of the mech to attack the beak in the center, eventually revealing Eggman. The Octopus’s “suction cups” are explosive, and perhaps fire lasers in a second phase.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Way Past Cool 1

An Iron Man-esque suit, with lazers, missiles, and further enhancing his physical strength (think of him slamming people like did in IDW). This could allow him to have more of a one-on-one fight with Sonic in another hypothetical Frontiers-style game.

1 hour ago, SticksSuperFan14 said:

An Iron Man-esque suit, with lazers, missiles, and further enhancing his physical strength (think of him slamming people like did in IDW). This could allow him to have more of a one-on-one fight with Sonic in another hypothetical Frontiers-style game.

Thinking about it, this would be really cool, I think it would kinda be like a mix of the eggrobos and the death egg robot.

I'm still waiting on that Chainsaw Man inspired badnik Eggman mentioned in Twitter Takeover #6 :P