Awoo.

A Sonic Twitter Takeover is happening!

Shiny Gems

Twitter AND TikTok? Guess they really are covering their bases in case Twiter/X loses relevancy (If it hasn't already)! I guess there will be a YouTube compilation released the following day as well.

Funny that they chose to promote Superstars instead of Dream Team, since the former has been released for a couple of months now.

Still think there should be a "Live" TailsTube episode in the future, Possibly as a collab with an "actual" youtuber. I'd love that!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 2

By funny coincidence, I was wondering when the next one would happen the other day. Qn early xmas treat! Cheers Sega!!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

Woohoo! To bad there's no Shadow, but it's always fun to see these regardless!

• Thumbs Up 2

AAAAAAAHHHH IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!! I WAS WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR TOO LONG!!!!!!

Whoa wait, no Shadow?! Bad. But anyway that made my day!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/8/2023 at 2:14 PM, MGA_Gamer said:

(If it hasn't already)

honestly surprised it hasn't lost relevancy. But yeah these takeovers are always a joy, though its a bit strange this is with classic sonic

Fanart by Cr00kenCreation

GBLPRk4XMAAsa3I?format=png&name=large

Also, for those that don't know, the Egg Salamander is the True Final Boss of Sonic Rush

Was as much fun as usual, I had quite a few laughs, but does anyone feel like there were a few too many questions this time where the cast just comedically dodge it because they can't commit to a real answer? It got a bit tiresome to me and I always got WHY they were doing it for each particular question, but it lead me to just be like "well don't acknowledge that question then" after a few of them.

Particularly the twitter ones were like this, it's actually a shame that they didn't make it clear that they were only answering the questions on the platform they were recieving them and there was another set to enjoy on tiktok - I nearly missed them entirely.

Edited by JezMM