Awoo.

Discord invite link corrupted

TangleTangerine

Tried joining the discord but I'm hit with this error attachedScreenshot_2023-10-07-20-59-38-4182.thumb.jpeg.f26f0c7dfcfb5173fd86872d3e59675c.jpeg

Tried everything on my side but nothing seems to work, is it possible to drop the server ID to join? Or a temp link.

I believe that would be it. I'm a terminal phone poster so it appears on the bottom of the site. Here's the raw link:

https://www.sonicstadium.org/discord/invite/sonicstadium/

Hitting the login button errors out.

Your invitation worked fine. I understand that due to some spaghetti coding on discords side non expiring links do expire eventually. Or a recent change might of changed authentication tokens. Hence the error.

Otherwise I'm using android 10, chrome and on a Mobile connection which is stable and uninterrupted. 

• 1 month later...

HEYYYYY EVERYBODY!

I think I've definitely FIXED this problem once and for all this time! :youdidit:

The problem was a domain issue within the Discord plugin's OAuth settings, which I've corrected and now the invite page seems to be working correctly. @TangleTangerine and others, please can you try again and see if it works?

• Thumbs Up 1