Awoo.

Rouge to the Rescue in New Fast Friends Forever Comic

Dreadknux

It's more Rouge, Amy and Cream fun in this week's Fast Friends Forever comic, as indie game developer Shijueming contributes a fun four-panel story that forces Rouge into considering a new relationship with Chao.

2023-fffcomic-chao.jpeg

As you can see, it's pretty cute - we'd want to be waited hand and foot by an army of Chao too! It's also funny to see a comic with the same characters as last week's one. Read more about Shijueming here.

What do you think of this latest comic? Shout out in the comments section below.

Sonic News Tips Credit:
joe_schmoe99
Original Post Content:
I'm loving all the Rouge, Amy, and Cream pairings in these comics lately! This is super cute.

View full story

• Thumbs Up 2

I didn't expect it to be this wholesome lol

I'm not sure if Rouge is tsundere, or just taking advantage of the situation and getting free food and service in exchange of having saved the chao.

Also a lot of Cream content lately, finally they stopped being shy about using the character, at least in spin-off media.