Awoo.

Can Sonic Heroes PC run on Windows 11?

1 hour ago, SolidSurgeTT said:

DRM is inconsequential, I'm running it with a no-CD crack since the device doesn't have an optical drive to begin with.

Okay? Did you try reading the page at all? You've not given much info to go on. Try this, from the aforementioned PC Gaming Wiki:

Fix Data Execution Prevention setting

Ensure Data Execution Prevention (DEP) setting is set to Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only or add a DEP Exception for Tsonic_win.exe, and reboot.

Further suggestions here if you need them.

Again, you might be better off asking for help in tech communities. Maybe you could also try a different executable. Someone here could have the answer your looking for, but a quick Google doesn't provide any one clear cut answer, so I guess it's a bit of a difficult problem to circumvent right now. 

You could also just emulate it. There's a widescreen mod for the GCN version that's easy enough to get running via Dolphin. 

The only other thing I can suggest is to look into all the suggested fixes for Windows 7, 8 and 10. And as I said before, consider emulating the GameCube version. 

I just installed the CD version with the help of a modded setup file and it runs fine on Windows 11. If you can't use the discs it's pointless me pointing you to it, but it's definitely possible to get it going on Windows 11.

16 hours ago, AdventureGuy said:

I just installed the CD version with the help of a modded setup file and it runs fine on Windows 11. If you can't use the discs it's pointless me pointing you to it, but it's definitely possible to get it going on Windows 11.

I'm able to use CDs with this PC by routing the drive on a different PC by using RDP from it (map my local PC's drives as I'm remoting to the Win 4 then launch the CD from the mapped drive on that side). Alternatively I can just create CD images and mount them locally.