• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shiny Gems

• Razule

• Kuzu

• Zoomzeta

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so isn't just a useless rock now! Hopefully those rules apply to the IDW comics too instead of whatever was going through the head of the SEGA person saying it couldn't do anything.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome back to TailsTube! Today we're joined by Knuckles to talk about Soni--anything other than Sonic!

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

Knuckles' VA sounds pretty good here. He's no Travis Willingham (I mean, who is?) but his voice direction is much cleaner and less dunce-y compared to how he sounded in Team Sonic Racing. Using this episode as a lead-in to Tails having discovered Starfall Islands and wanting to investigate it means that Frontiers' Prologue is probably bound in the next couple of weeks.

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, ZinogreVolt said:

Knuckles' VA sounds pretty good here. He's no Travis Willingham (I mean, who is?) but his voice direction is much cleaner and less dunce-y compared to how he sounded in Team Sonic Racing. Using this episode as a lead-in to Tails having discovered Starfall Islands and wanting to investigate it means that Frontiers' Prologue is probably bound in the next couple of weeks.

I was wondering when the prologue would happen. Not that this is a direct confirmation of it happening, but somehow, with the teaser for it in Sonic Central, I think with the shot of Knuckles and the Master Emerald, he was in that position sometime after the Tailstube episode, and it started raining after too. Just a thought.

Anyway, I liked how Knuckles used a rock to smash the screen he had.

• Thumbs Up 4

You know, a better name for this episode would be TailsTube and Knuckles. Just wanted to say that.

I like Knuckles' voice, by the way.

• Chuckle 2

David B Mitchell's new sound direction is actually solid here, I initially thought due bro personality was too heavy in TSR, but here it actually sounds more natural, now I'm defos interest in the animated short coming up

• Thumbs Up 2

Nothing much new we got in this episode, but clarifying Knuckles` character makes sense since he's going to be in Frontiers. We also have an idea on how he might be. 

Oh wait, we have a reason why Knuckles doesn't use the Master Emerald to go super. 

• Thumbs Up 4

That interaction between Tails and Knuckles sounded like an Ernie and Bert sketch to me.

"Hey Bert. You want to talk about Sonic Bert."

"*Sigh* I don't want to talk about Sonic, Ernie..."

Also, look at this fucking NERD! Look at him doing the Peter Parker Spider-Man 3 dance like he's hot shit!

NEEEEEEERD!

• Thumbs Up 5

Am I the only one who found it interesting that this was a like a prelude to Frontiers given how the video ends but also how Tails asked Knuckles about using the Master Emerald as Sonic does with the Chaos Emeralds in testing it out for more capabilities due to his connection to it? The Master Emerald probably going to be in Frontiers story for something...

• Thumbs Up 5

19 minutes ago, Kuzu said:

Nothing much new we got in this episode, but clarifying Knuckles` character makes sense since he's going to be in Frontiers. We also have an idea on how he might be. 

Oh wait, we have a reason why Knuckles doesn't use the Master Emerald to go super. 

Nah, he knows he can't, he's just too embarrassed to say it. He's not one of the Emeralds' chosen people

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 2

22 minutes ago, Razule said:

Nah, he knows he can't, he's just too embarrassed to say it. He's not one of the Emeralds' chosen people

Stop disrespecting my son.

• Nice Smile 2
  • Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, Razule said:

Ah, so isn't just a useless rock now! Hopefully those rules apply to the IDW comics too instead of whatever was going through the head of the SEGA person saying it couldn't do anything.

I get the feeling that was some dumb executive that was very out of the loop about what the Master Emerald does that said that. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

That interaction between Tails and Knuckles sounded like an Ernie and Burt sketch to me.

"Hey Burt. You want to talk about Sonic Burt."

"*Sigh* I don't want to talk about Sonic, Ernie..."

Also, look at this fucking NERD! Look at him doing the Peter Parker Spider-Man 3 dance like he's hot shit!

NEEEEEEERD!

I like little references like that, it's funny to me.

By the way, it's Bert, not Burt

2 hours ago, Razule said:

I mean, technically none of them have "new" lore, it's just reestablishing stuff that wouldn't have been in question like 12 years ago.

It’s definitely a fun way to get newer fans caught up. Can’t wait till we get a Shadow or Amy episode.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 1 month later...

Never heard of these before, but it was pretty spot on! Funny.

The opening actually made me think of that part in the 90s Sonic movie when the president calls Sonic's house, only to get Knuckles, who is not a phone-talker, shall we say....