Awoo.

IDW Sonic Halloween Special Cover A & B

sonicclaasic

b8dcc8fb9d0972f1806aea690e03355e5b07d60e

Line Art: Jack Lawrence

Colors: Gigi Dutreix

528301d5a11c91e3c46a13230ad654e6b23b3839

Art: Gigi Dutreix

Those covers for the Halloween Special looked amazing. Can't wait to read the Halloween Special It's going to be fun reading this special.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm curious about how Sonic and Espio will interact with each other in this series.  The last time they interacted with each other was during the Metal Virus where their relationship was kind of rocky.

4 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I'm curious about how Sonic and Espio will interact with each other in this series.  The last time they interacted with each other was during the Metal Virus where their relationship was kind of rocky.

I hope they forget about it, that story is over, this is a fun little story, it doesn't need baggage from Metal Virus.

Anyway, I'm excited, I wanted a Halloween themed Sonic story for so long, it's finally happening.

3 hours ago, Red Hot Jack said:

I hope they forget about it, that story is over, this is a fun little story, it doesn't need baggage from Metal Virus.

Anyway, I'm excited, I wanted a Halloween themed Sonic story for so long, it's finally happening.

Yeah, that's true.  Time for some light hearted moments between these two again.