Awoo.

Sonic Costume Pack coming to Little Big Planet

ShadiWulf

Sega and Sony are working together to bring Sonic into the PlayStation 3 version of LittleBigPlanet. In the middle of December, five Sonic the Hedgehog costumes based on Sonic Unleashed will be released as downloadable content. You can get Sonic, Sonic the Werehog, Tails, Dr. Eggman, and Knuckles alone or in a pack.

Nice to see more LittleBigPlanet collaborations, but whatever happened to those the Final Fantasy VII costumes Sony mentioned last year?

29ct6dc.png

more images here

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/11/20/sonic-the-hedgehog-and-werehog-sackboy-costumes-coming-to-littlebigplanet/

I find it odd how they're supposed to be based on Sonic Unleashed and there's a Knuckles costume

It still looks like a good add-on nonetheless. Now if only I had a PS3...

Those are great! But again... a costume pack... can't we have some levels too?

Still it will be awesome to play these characters on this level.

Side note: I currently hold the world record for that stage *smug* at least I did last time I looked.

Weird. If its based on Unleashed, why is Knux there, but not Chip? The only thing based on SU is Werehog...

Its understandable to have Knuckles instead of Chip,though. I'm sure he's more popular...If he wasn't there, lot of people would whine. They shouldn't have said that its based on Unleashed, though, seeing as it isn't o.O Just saying it was a Sonic pack would've been better.

Tails looks like Tails Doll to me. Thats cool XD

Eggman looks the coolest, though...

The others, look OK. I kinda think they should've put white around their eyes, but I don't know if that would've worked with the LBP style; I don't own the game.

I like how Knuckles zipper is part of the crescent on his chest, though.

Edited by MarcelloF

And hence comes the 2nd reuniting between two characters I never suspected to get too close: Sonic and Snake! Seriously, this is the 2nd game they both are coming together in as guest characters. I mean... Sonic and Snake. Weird pairing.

Also, Eggman costume is win.

Woah, I just noticed that Eggman has the Eggmobile XD. Its like those horse costumes, where your legs stay as the horse's legs, but you have some fake legs. At least, kind of... >_>

Edited by MarcelloF

And hence comes the 2nd reuniting between two characters I never suspected to get too close: Sonic and Snake! Seriously, this is the 2nd game they both are coming together in as guest characters. I mean... Sonic and Snake. Weird pairing.

Also, Eggman costume is win.

You forget, Little Big Planet is a 4 player game... so potentially you could be playing a game with the following...

Sonic.

Snake.

Kratos.

Mr Stay Puft

On the Contra levels! *universe explodes!*

• Thumbs Up 1

A Sonic costume pack eh? Well that's interesting, they do look very nice (lol, Knuckles wasn't even in the game)... however... Werehog = UTTER FAIL! All I'd do with him is what I did in the game... CONSTANTLY KILL HIM TO DIVEST MYSELF OF ANGER! *rants on about how the werehog should've been scrapped straight away, the person who thought of him shot, and the inventor of gimmicks brutally raped and murdered*

Am I the only one who keeps thinkg he saw Metal Sonic, when I look at the group pic and see Werehog? XD

BTW, shouldn't this be in Sonic discussion?

Edited by MarcelloF

Awesome! I'm surprised, but glad they included Mr. Werehog, ^_^. I'll definitely be play in that costume a lot, 8D! Great to see Eggman there too~.

My guesses for why they had Knuckles instead of Chip or something was to have the 3 icon trio all there. I mean, I'm sure they'd be a shit load of complaints if they saw Sonic, Tails, and no Knuckles, >=.

Man though, that Eggman costume is so bad ass, XD.

-Blur

I'll be picking the Robotnik costume up without a doubt and I'll bother with the others if they're not too expensive. XD I'm quite surprised to see Sonic Costumes in LBP, it's something I never would've expected. I have a sneaky suspicion we might be seeing more Sackboy and Sonic team-ups, especially in the PS3 version of Sonic and SEGA Allstars Racing. Was anybody else thinking this?

Kinda ripping yourself off if you only buy one costume =P

1 dollar per costume

3 dollars per costume pack

I don't know what the UK prices are, but I bet they are similar.

Kinda ripping yourself off if you only buy one costume =P

1 dollar per costume

3 dollars per costume pack

I don't know what the UK prices are, but I bet they are similar.

I believe the Snake one cost me £1.49 just for the one costume. That's about $3.

Edit - Actually, it's $2.5.

Edited by bolt7

Oh, maybe the special themed packs cost more >.> lol, I only looked at some random pack. It wasn't of any special IP either.

Werehog Sonic Sackboy is adorable but Knuckles is scary O_O

By the way, why did they put him in this pack and not Amy to have the mythic five characters ? There's too much men and not something for the poor Sackgirl... Can we expect a second add-on with Amy, Rouge, Shadow, Silver and (be crazy) Metal Sonic for making everyone happy ?

Tails doll in HD :o!

I know... That's rather odd.

Now imagine playing with costumes on in THAT level. You'd have the perfect rendition of Little Big Sonic.

Werehog Sonic Sackboy is adorable but Knuckles is scary O_O

By the way, why did they put him in this pack and not Amy to have the mythic five characters ? There's too much men and not something for the poor Sackgirl... Can we expect a second add-on with Amy, Rouge, Shadow, Silver and (be crazy) Metal Sonic for making everyone happy ?

hope not

• Bad Quality Post 2