Awoo.

SEGA and Igloo Announce Partnership for Sonic the Hedgehog Playmate Cooler

sonicclaasic
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic was good and got turned into Igloo Reveals Sonic Themed Personal Cooler for Retro Refreshments at some point.

Dreadknux
This post was recognized by Dreadknux!

sonicclaasic was awarded the badge 'Sonic News Tipster' and 30 points.

spacer.png

https://gonintendo.com/contents/21768-sega-and-igloo-announce-partnership-for-sonic-the-hedgehog-playmate-cooler

Today, Igloo unlocked its first 16-bit collaboration: a special-edition Sonic the Hedgehog Playmate cooler inspired by the classic video game and the world-famous blue blur himself. The new Sonic the Hedgehog Green Hill Zone Little Playmate is available now on Igloo’s website for $39.99. Additionally, Igloo will release an “expansion pack” of its Sonic the Hedgehog Cooler Collection later this year.

Igloo designed the Sonic the Hedgehog Little Playmate cooler with colorful artwork throughout the tent-top lid that showcases recognizable snapshots of the classic, oft-played Green Hill Zone, the very first level in the entire Sonic the Hedgehog video game series. This 7-quart personal-sized cooler can fit up to nine standard 12-ounce cans. Later in 2023, Igloo will be expanding this special-edition Sonic the Hedgehog Cooler Collection to include another Playmate cooler, a softside cooler and stainless-steel drinkware.

Now that's what I could do with the Summer 🌞 UK weather we are having at the moment. But unfortunately they don't ship to the rest of Europe (UK) Only US. Yet again us Brits would love to having something like this and I would buy that In a heat beat.

They must realise there's a market for Europe and the UK for these kind of Sonic merchandise for the rest of the world.

• Thumbs Up 2

Geez, the stuff that's coming out now. I would have lost my ever-loving mind as a kid if I could have had this.

• Thumbs Up 1