Awoo.

Sonic Channel - Silver Art To Be Accompanied By Either Elise or Merlina

Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon

Dreadknux
This post was recognized by Dreadknux!

Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon was awarded the badge 'Sonic News Tipster' and 50 points.

The next Sonic Channel art coming up as hosted its vote on who will star alongside Silver the Hedgehog in the latest duo. The vote is being held between contestants of Elise and Merlina.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't speak for everyone, but I'd love to see Uekawa art of Elise.

Merlina is by far the more interesting character design and better character as a whole. Not that either are amazing, but Elise is devoid of pretty much anything positive at all. She's incredibly boring. There's just nothing to say about here.

All that said however... I dunno. I'd actually like to see are of Elise and Silver. There's at least a bit of a connection there. I'm not particularly fussed either way, but my mind immediately went to Elise for this poll, not Merlina.

Honestly, I kinda like seeing interaction between characters that don't often get to interact. So, I was partially hoping that Merlina would win.

3 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

Merlina is by far the more interesting character design and better character as a whole. Not that either are amazing, but Elise is devoid of pretty much anything positive at all. She's incredibly boring. There's just nothing to say about here.

All that said however... I dunno. I'd actually like to see are of Elise and Silver. There's at least a bit of a connection there. I'm not particularly fussed either way, but my mind immediately went to Elise for this poll, not Merlina.

Basically. Merlina is just more interesting and original. Elise and Silver actually interacted in their game, I would be curious to see that. But besides everything horrible concerning Elise, I would not be opposed to establish her in the canon in a better way, as the ruler of Soleanna and not as a love interest obviously.

Although these pieces of art are obviously just crazy what if stuff for fun, Infinite was used and he's dead, Tikal and Chaos... I don't think they would serve pizzas in the main canon.

Went for Elise because there is no official 2D art of her at all as far as I know. Merlina at least has Black Knight's cutscenes. 

I'm surprised that Elise is winning the polls. I guess some people are starting to warm up to her over the years.

1 hour ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I'm surprised that Elise is winning the polls. I guess some people are starting to warm up to her over the years.

The main draw seems to be that people want to see Elise in 2D art.

Yeah, I had to pick Elise since she hasn't had a single appearance in modern times. Merlina at least appeared in Runners.