Awoo.

There's a Giant Sonic Statue Sitting on a Building in China

Badnik Mechanic

I don't know about that statue, but I've seen a Sonic and Mickey Mouse mural painted onto a building a ways from where I live (really need to stop and get a picture of that thing, if it's still there, haven't been around that way in forever). Although if I had to take a guess as to why a Sonic statue is on a building...

Spoiler

AW YEAH, THIS IS HAPPENING!

• Thumbs Up 4
  • My Emmerdoods 1

3 hours ago, Mayor D said:

Someone... Please... Why is this there?

Now that’s three mysterious Sonic statues. Along with the one in Japan and the one in Australia.

Sonic is just exploring the world, as he always does. So, someone happened to find him resting in China!

Serious answer, couldn't tell you why it's there as I don't know either. No one knows by this point.

1 hour ago, Miragnarok said:

Now that’s three mysterious Sonic statues. Along with the one in Japan and the one in Australia.

Where in Australia...?

This is the Sonic Statue for SEGA JOYPOLIS in Qingdao.
In 2015, the statue had been on the building as an unique spot, but unfortunately, the statue was removed in May of this year.
Hopefully, they will rebuild the statue soon.
Detailed link: https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/GiiXy2QFJ?fid=1034:2429cb7833d9f64ee75ae00c395783e0

5 hours ago, Polkadi~♪ said:

Where in Australia...?

Sydney. He and Sally used to greet visitors outside the former SEGA World complex in Darling Harbour.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Paul-Agnew said:

Sydney. He and Sally used to greet visitors outside the former SEGA World complex in Darling Harbour.

Oh, I knew about that one. The wording implied there was another one that popped up recently for whatever reason.

Sonic statue in china?

It probably transforms into a werewolf at night.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1
  • Fist Bump 1