Awoo.

Art Blog about Sonic Forces

ChikaBoing

Interesting how they decided to drop the character stat concept. I guess once they realized there was so little to the actual gameplay they deemed it unecessary.

I can’t quite tell if the stats would’ve been edited by the player with a cap so you can’t just max out all stats, or if they’re just related to the species and probably some costumes. I’d assume the latter.

Still pretty fascinating.

• Thumbs Up 1

column_01_03.jpg&key=da966eaf6967544ca6335dd9b10f4514c5cbcab04210dd39ac003f4b92f3d52e

I'm not exactly sure what to make of this. It's more interesting than Sand Green Hill for sure but it's not nearly imaginative enough to portray what Eggman would do to Green Hill in my mind at least. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 1

I'd be surprised if they ever considered going that way. This is insanely off, it looks like something out of a cross over, rather than a Sonic stuff. Like @A crocodile said, this is not how I imagined GHZ to look like under Eggman's control, these castle like structures are really weird.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

Honestly, that concept just reminds me of Sonic Fan Remix.

Act2_03.jpg

I mean, I guess it looks a little weird, but I get the impression they were aiming for some similar resistance type of structures that were scene in the City stage. Similar barbed wire fences and trying to give a feeling that this struggle's been going on for a bit. Just as well they toned it down, though the resulting "Sand Hill" really could have been worked into the narrative better (that could probably be said for most of Sonic Forces, but whatever).

• Thumbs Up 1