Awoo.

General meme topic

edgeyhedgey

9As we are in a period where a sonic (actually knuckles) meme is popular, I feel it is time to talk about memes. I dont mean just post memes here, i mean actually have an intelectual discussion about memes (if that is even possible).

Here is what I think about some current memes

Spaghet: pretty humourous and inoffensive

Tide pods: I feel this one is kind of cringey and encourages somthing like suicide without using dark humour and just being stupid.

Ugandan knuckles: I find it humourus but i can see it being offensive to ugandans (duh) and it must be annoying for people that play vr chat. Also, i find it inferior to the meme that spawned it, knuckles sings.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm a hypocrite, an absolute hypocrite. I was hoping that the Knuckles Uganada thing would get bigger cause I was having some legit chuckles from it. Now it's become annoying as hell and I want it to stop. People just keep spamming this shit in the most unfunny ways possible.

I don't mind tide pods. Mainly cause this meme always makes me laugh

PcrT1t6UllWoMvrZcRHROFtEqojES-xi8GtgUvM9

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, McGroose said:

I'm a hypocrite, an absolute hypocrite. I was hoping that the Knuckles Uganada thing would get bigger cause I was having some legit chuckles from it. Now it's become annoying as hell and I want it to stop. People just keep spamming this shit in the most unfunny ways possible.

I don't mind tide pods. Mainly cause this meme always makes me laugh

Image result for ugandan knuckles

The image memes for these are pretty funny

Related image

• Chuckle 1