Awoo.

Sonic Forces Patch 1.01 details *Big Spoiler*

Badnik Mechanic

Just now, Ryannumber2Scarer said:

The game isn't even out...

I didn't want to be the one who said it.

Transformatiom into Super Sonic is "additional content". Huh.

oooooooh, I wonder if you can play as Super Shadow when replaying Modern Sonic stages?

I'm guessing a secret boss is gonna be avaliable after you finish the main game and DLC, makes sense for the game make you play through the whole story. Because if there is a secret boss we know who is gonna be.

Also possible Super Shadow? No complaints here.

What the fuck is all the red ring/other collectable shit for then if collecting them doesn't give you super sonic? 

5 minutes ago, Soniman said:

What the fuck is all the red ring/other collectable shit for then if collecting them doesn't give you super sonic? 

Trophies.

"Adjusted game balance for certain stages"

Is this about the Badnik AI? It caught my eye. 

Also really nice, Super Sonic. I hope it's broooook... Does the Avatar get a super transformation?

Goddammit, I was suspecting some kind of suspiciously early patch but hoping it wouldn't have been the case. :/ 

I'm not mad about Super Sonic and the like (I usually tend to prefer the means by which to get Super Sonic to actually playing as Super Sonic), but still. Sega and Sonic Team, you should have just delayed Forces for a couple of weeks until you've fully implemented all the fixes and added features.

3 hours ago, DiamondX said:

The game isn't even out...

3 hours ago, Mayor D said:

I didn't want to be the one who said it.

It’s good that they did this patch before the game released then.

Just now, -Justin- said:

It’s good that they did this patch before the game released then.

Not really.

Whilst I know the number of people is low, if you cannot patch your game for whatever reason, you are missing out on something which... really should have been in the base game.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't know why this light up a "secret boss fight with super sonic + true ending" to me, it's impossible but...... I really need to see what's happen when the player collect all red rings

2 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

*raises hand*

Why do people think there will be a secret boss?

Hope? Collecting chaos emeralds have lead to shit in sonic before?

And I guess technically speaking you can make any number of secret bosses if you reuse enough assets. 

I don't think its much of anything though

4 hours ago, Soniman said:

So far, it looks like they unlock new stages.

34 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

*raises hand*

The 0.1% Eggman still has control of that is Shadow's DLC.

It would be strange if unlocking Super Sonic also unlocked a secret final stage.  That would imply that the stage was coded into the game, but not its prerequisite.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lets see, the game gets leaked 2 weeks before launch. An early patch. uh oh. I really hope when I get ahold of the game, it's decent (around a 7) because with the hype it's been building and music. It screamed the Sonic game we needed. But from everything I've seen, and I haven't seen the entire game just a few cutscenes, if critics let it go past 7 I'll be surprised. Especially dropping it Holiday season against Mario, Assassin's Creed and COD. Why do you continue to shoot yourself SEGA?

52 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

*raises hand*

Because infinite just go away after saying "wait, I can still fight!", because eggman is mute when defeated, BECAUSE IT'S A REHARSH OF SONIC COLORS AND LOST WORLD FINAL BOSS (and god, I really don't believe that they would do this without something new inside, that "Death egg Robot" battle was just... meh). It's hard to believe that Takashi Iizuka once said that generations was the last boost game, cuz by the time he had sense of repetitive things. He once had.

• Thumbs Up 1

Didn’t people think there would be a secret boss/ending in Sonic Lost World too? Look how that ended... =[

The Shadow DLC is all we’re gonna get I’m afraid. That and Super Sonic(s). 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Gabz Girl said:

Didn’t people think there would be a secret boss/ending in Sonic Lost World too? Look how that ended... =[

The Shadow DLC is all we’re gonna get I’m afraid. That and Super Sonic(s). 

I remember this... Well, soo let's wait for the Shadow Sonic replay levels feat. only 3 new levels DLC and hope for... something better than this final boss or a actually fight with a fake Sonic. Or Chaos.