Awoo.

Sega Central @ E3 2016

Badnik Mechanic

Sega Central will have a special E3 live stream in 19 hours time.

Expected to talk about the following.

Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice --- EU Sonic fans told to expect some news, possibly a launch edition of the game.

Yakuza 0 --- There will be an interview with one of the developers.

Relic Entertainments projects.

They will also be answering questions.

Competitions also confirmed.

Hopefully I'll be able to tune into it.  It's the only thing in E3 I've had even the vaguest of interest in this year.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

What time is it in GMT?

7PM (GMT).

Approximately 19 hours from this post. 

Going to be fun seeing SEGA Europe skirt around the fact they're not localising half the games there. Sheesh. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Jango said:

Motobug stream, please? Just for the lol

There will be one, but since the Nintendo Treehouse stream is happening at the same time as it, this stream has such a short lineup, and nothing big has been made over this necessarily, it'll be relegated to an alternate, simultaneous channel for streaming. You can either find it here:

http://taima.tv/r/MotobugAlt1

Or in Motobug's poll notification, linking it for those who might miss it.

Not really expecting anything much from this specifically, tbh, but I guess it's worth a watch if the Nintendo stream isn't showing off anything interesting.

New vlog is up.

I like how they say "much more" to skirt around the fact they're skipping half the games there. Bollocks. 

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

New vlog is up.

I like how they say "much more" to skirt around the fact they're skipping half the games there. Bollocks. 

I like how one of the games they're not publishing in in the video thumbnail.

Suffice to say at this point, that party is gonna be when the next game is gonna be announced. Maybe a tease on the 23rd but not holding my breath on that.

Am I to assume there's no new Sonic game being announced at E3 this year.

While we are strong advocates of the go-fast lifestyle, we heard the fans' critiques about releasing games too quickly. 

E3 is just for Fire and Ice, but the party? We think people will like the party. :)

Welp, there you go.

9 minutes ago, TimmiT said:

A Big announcement, huh? :V

Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3: The Trial: The Second Catch

Oh and we'll reveal what the next Sonic game is....in early 2017!

I won't be happy unless we get a new Sonic game and Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3: Knuckles & Knuckles

Well at least we can look forward to the game announcement assuming it doesn't get leaked first :P

So all we got new Sonic-wise was another announcement of an announcement?

That's the Sega I know and love! tolerate. I acknowledge their existence on a bi-monthly basis.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Clewis said:

So all we got new Sonic-wise was another announcement of an announcement?

We got exactly what they said they would announce. Something for EU residents, and it's pretty awesome if you win it.

• Thumbs Up 1

They said something European sonic fans would love. They should have specified and said something /one specific/ European Sonic fan would love lol.

Oh wow...

The bit url in the video... copying it EXACTLY right with the correct upper and lowercase, takes you to the competition page.

However, say you copied it in lowercase, as most people do... it takes you to a youtube video called 'Sonic is Dead'

bit.ly/sonic25eu

3 minutes ago, KHCast said:

They said something European sonic fans would love. They should have specified and said something /one specific/ European Sonic fan would love lol.

There are additional prizes, they are right.

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

We got exactly what they said they would announce. Something for EU residents, and it's pretty awesome if you win it.

I'm aware that they said they were going to announce something specifically for EU Sonic fans, I was referring to the apparent confirmation of an announcement of some kind on July 22nd.

Should have specified more clearly, I guess.

the additional prizes being like 5 tickets for SoS. Still doesn't really seem like something huge to hype all the European fans up for, when only a sliver of them have a good chance anyway.

21 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

Oh wow...

The bit url in the video... copying it EXACTLY right with the correct upper and lowercase, takes you to the competition page.

However, say you copied it in lowercase, as most people do... it takes you to a youtube video called 'Sonic is Dead'

bit.ly/sonic25eu

Sonic confirmed for dead.  Wake up, sheeple.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Tara said:

Sonic confirmed for dead.  Wake up, sheeple.

Really? I thought we've already been through this in that other game.

2 hours ago, Detective Hogfather said:

They should have specified that this would only be something for ten EU fans. :V

But seriously a contest that only a few people will win really isn't something they should have hyped up.

1 minute ago, TimmiT said:

But seriously a contest that only a few people will win really isn't something they should have hyped up.

Did they hype it up though?

16 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

Did they hype it up though?

Aaron Webber sort of deflated the hype by saying it wouldjust be a cool piece of news on Twitter, not something super special.  But I do feel like Sega Central saying "Sonic fans in Europe will definitely not want to miss this stream!" or something to that effect definitely does give the implications of something far more interesting.