Awoo.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 Theme & Picture Packs

ShadowsRyder

Admins & Moderates, This is not a forum that is about debating Sonic 06, I just need some help on the xbox shop.

I am on my xbox 360 right now, took a rest from playing Sonic 06. And if you go to the shop there are somethings that I am interested in buying:

-Sonic's Theme (.63 cent)

-Shadow's Theme (.63 cent)

-Shadow, Rouge, & Omega Picture Pack (($1.25)

I want to see the pictures before I buy them, Where can I go to see them, They don't show up on the shop.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadowsRyder

• Crash

• JAiRO

• Failinhearts

Top Posters In This Topic

If memory serves, none of it is new. Some shots of Wave Ocean and some of the promotional artwork just recycled into a theme.

As far as I recall, there is no 'Super form' artwork that was created for 06 in particular. All Super artwork of Sonic, Shadow and Silver in CGI comes from the 2008 Sonic Art Assets DVD. In particular, these three images:

Super-Sonic-Super-Shadow-and-Super-Silve

Well, I guess that is helpful but I was really looking for a cite that shows all the pictures from the packs.

I actually have the Shadow one on my brother's Xbox for some reason and although I can't find a picture it's basically Shadow on the right side of the screen and a orange background with the 06 logo. When you go in certain parts of the dashboard you find ones of Rouge and Omega. Must be the same for the Sonic one.

I actually have the Shadow one on my brother's Xbox for some reason and although I can't find a picture it's basically Shadow on the right side of the screen and a orange background with the 06 logo. When you go in certain parts of the dashboard you find ones of Rouge and Omega. Must be the same for the Sonic one.

Yes, indeed they are. I have all the themes and packs for anything Sonic on the Xbox that's currently available. The picture packs have the characters on it and other icons like a goal ring, Mephiles and a dash panel. If you could get anything though, get the Memorial packs. It has nice artwork of Sonic over the years as a theme and as picture packs.