Awoo.

Sonic Lost World - NA: October 29th [DELAYED!]

Autosaver

my birthdays on the 12th, so I would be hoping for an early month release(or a gift card)

I'm hoping it will be coming out in November as opposed to October, because that's when Pokemon X and Y comes out and well... I wouldn't be too happy about that because then I would have to decide on which game to get, Sonic Lost World or Pokemon Y. (Though most likely I would get Lost World first seeing how I love Sonic better than Pokemon but still...) I'm guessing Sega will announce it at either Comic Con this year or hopefully at Sonic Boom this year. Just have to wait and see. :)

Fans in France (and maybe the rest of Europe, not sure about shipping), may want to check this out. Lost World on Wii U for a measly €24.99. They have a pre-order price promise, so it's well worth it.

Actually it's 70 euros. Ugh, I'll wait till Amazon have it. Thanks for posting it anyway, hopefully other online retailers will see this and decide to list the game themselves at competitive prices.

Edited by Wil348

Actually it's 70 euros. Ugh, I'll wait till Amazon have it. Thanks for posting it anyway, hopefully other online retailers will see this and decide to list the game themselves at competitive prices.

Well, it's €69.90 now perhaps. But it was at the absurdly low price of just €24.99 before. Looks like you just missed your chance.

Eh, Amazon will have it anyway. Probably at 50 euros, but it's better than 70.

I don't really care for a release date, but I do care about Pre-order bonuses if SEGA has announced any, is that the case at all with this game?

I don't really care for a release date, but I do care about Pre-order bonuses if SEGA has announced any, is that the case at all with this game?

If there was anything yet, it'd be all over this topic. And better than bonuses would be a special edition.

I hope there isn't a Special Edition, because they never get released in the U.S and I hate missing out.

I hope there isn't a Special Edition, because they never get released in the U.S and I hate missing out.

SatSR, Zero Gravity bundle packs: Spain

Black Knight with Caliburn Sword: Spain

Classic Collection: Spain, Australia and NZ

Colours: Many European territories (not the UK though), Aus and NZ get a controller too

Generations: All of Europe. Aus, NZ and Spain get the Sonic shoe keyring and steelbook as well.

The availability of these thing had spread, even if only with SoE territories so far. Not wanting one cause you miss out is a silly reason. You could always just import and then buy a second copy of the game. Not ideal, but better than nothing.

Edited by Blue Blood

Isn't Nintendo handling the publishing in Europe? That means if there's a special edition, wouldn't it be up to them to make one? North America on the other hand is different since I believe SEGA is taking over it here.

Colors in North America got a Sonic hat. Generations got nothing. I hope Lost World gets something cool.

Jumping on the bandwagon of wanting some special goodies over in the US, naturally.

Seems I'll have to avoid most of the board like a plague for a few days in October. Well, Europe's more fond of Sonic so I can't say I'm surprised at this turn of events!

At least I don't need to wait until November like usual!

I am very happy that Europe are getting Lost World first. The US got Lego City over a week before us, so I guess it's fair. Now, list the game Amazon! Seriously, they listed Super Mario 3D Land 2 World, and other games but not Lost World? Micromania don't have it listed either, I'm beginning to worry that it won't be sold in France laugh.png

Oh my god a Sonic 3DS.

All of my money. 

It's only a skin apparently.

But yus, it does look very cool *_*

Ffff... That looks great. I'm glad it's a skin because I only recently bought a 3DS.

Come on Japan, hand it over....

It's only a skin apparently.

But yus, it does look very cool *_*

Good good that means I don't have to buy a new 3DS to get it right?

The Japanese SLW's pre-orderer's also get a bonus soundtrack;

2ldf7eb.jpg

Also, a Sonic-themed headphone set in being released there

35cobpl.jpg

2iu2qc.jpg

2dke9uw.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

The Japanese SLW's pre-orderer's also get a bonus soundtrack;

003.jpg

Also, a Sonic-themed headphone set in being released there

005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg

Can't see them. The image links are broken, Verte.

I'm hoping against all odds that other countries get this stuff. ;_; It's really strange when Japan is the only place to get Sonic stuff like this when the series is a lot more popular elsewhere, heh.

Edited by ElementofChaos

Oh man, I hope someone gets a hold of that bonus soundtrack, would be really awesome to hear what's on it.