This is truly a Sonic Stadium FIRST – the only Sonic Adventure 2 Guide around on the ‘net! Find out about everything – how to get those blasted ‘A’ Ranks, where Big is hiding in each level, where the hidden animals are, even tricks on how to get the hang of karting! Take your pick from the menu below – the game is so big, that the guide is too! Choose from the menu below!
THIS IS A TRIAL RUN OF THE ULTIMATE SONIC ADVENTURE 2 GUIDE, STRAIGHT FROM THE MIND OF DREADKNUX. KEEP CHECKING HERE FOR UPDATES.
- Sonic: City Escape + BOSS: F-6t Big Foot
- Knuckles: Wild Canyon
- BOSS: Eggman + Tails: Prison Lane
- Sonic: Metal Harbor + BOSS: Shadow
- Sonic: Green Forest
- Knuckles: Pumpkin Hill
- Tails: Mission Street
- Knuckles: Aquatic Mines
- Tails: Route 101
- Tails: Hidden Base
- Sonic: Pyramid Cave
- Knuckles: Death Chamber + BOSS: King Boom Boo
- BOSS: Egg Golem + Tails: Eternal Engine
- Knuckles: Meteor Herd + BOSS: Rouge
- Sonic: Crazy Gadget + BOSS: Eggman (2)
- Sonic: Final Rush + BOSS: Shadow (2)
- Eggman: Iron Gate + BOSS: Hot Shot
- Rouge: Dry Lagoon
- Eggman: Sand Ocean
- Shadow: Radical Highway
- Rouge: Egg Quarters
- Eggman: Lost Colony + BOSS: Tails
- Eggman: Weapons Bed
- Rouge: Security Hall
- Shadow: White Jungle + BOSS: Sonic
- Rouge: Route 208
- Shadow: Sky Rail + BOSS: Egg Golem
- Rouge: Mad Space + BOSS: Knuckles
- BOSS: Tails (2) + Shadow: Final Chase + BOSS: Sonic (2)
- All But Shadow: Cannon’s Core
- BOSS: The BioLizard + BOSS: The Final Hazard
HELP WITH YOUR SA2 CHAO
SharkAttack’s Chao World, there is a complete help guide to all that wish to raise their own Chao brat. Tempers, gifts, Kindergarten, it’s all in here! Plus a special on Chao Adventure 2!
One of the fun additions to Sonic Adventure 2 has to be the Kart Racing experience. Click here for a crash test guide on how to effectively use the controls, and soon, maps for all the Racing courses!
THRASH YOUR RIVAL IN 2P VERSUS
The best thing about SA2 is the additional 2-Player Versus mode. It’s fun for all… erm, two players, but wouldn’t you like to get the better of your pal who always beats you? Click here my friend, and learn tricks of the trade and help on all the courses to victory! Just don’t tell your mate where you got them from…
Well, there had to be didn’t there? Most of you know all the secrets already, but this is just a small page telling you what to expect if you complete certain requirements. If you don’t know the secrets of the game, and really wouldn’t want to until you’ve gained them, then stay well clear of this page!