It has been a busy few weeks for Sonic 4 news. We’ve had more foliage and badniks revealed, a gameplay video leak, and a community member/game localization employee attempt to leak the whole damn thing. We’ve seen more than enough to maybe gauge how much this game is worth to us. So, today’s Sunday Poll deals with the game’s price point.
How much money are you willing to spend on a single episode of Sonic 4? (Prices are in American dollars, since I am American. If you’re British, convert that shit.)
- NEW SAWNIK GAME I WILL PAY ANYTHING RRRAAAAWWRRR
- I felt like giving a joke answer and saying “free.” (aka “Where’s my leak, Endri? A C&D can’t stop you!”)
With the “Sonic 4” announcement sending people into hype-induced comas or making “modern vs. classic Sonic” the next “Drummond vs. Griffith” (whoops), I’ve forgotten that there’s a racing game coming out with people from SEGA games. Initial reviews have been positive and media has been coming out more and more now that we are in the month of its release.
That being said, what do you think about Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing?
- It’s going to be bomb-dot-com. Mario Kart killer!
- It’ll be good, but not up to Mario Kart standards.
- It’ll be good in its own right. Nothing spectacular, but it’ll have a certain appeal.
- Shit sucks. More “Sonic 4,” please.
- What’s an “All-Stars racing?”
I’m hovering between 1 and 3, personally.
Nothing ever happens on Sundays. You come here, usually shit ain’t goin’ on Sundays and you’re all like “pfffft, that sucks.” Here’s a chance to do something about that, I guess. I’m going to start doing this every Sunday. The first Sunday poll question is:
With all the drama, leaks, and general bullshit around Project Needlemouse, how desperate are you to know anything about the game?
- Extremely Desperate. I’ve ruined three pairs of pants.
- Desperate. My pants are literally bulging.
- Moderate. I feel a small sensation downstairs.
- Not Desperate. I’d like more concrete information before getting tight.
- Don’t Give a Shit. Self-explanatory.
Select one of the 5 answers in the comments box below.