This information is a little old, but it’s only just come to light as far as I’m aware and sheds some light onto Sega’s strategy for Boom in 2015.
At the Brand Licensing Europe event held in October of last year, Sega revealed some details regarding Sonic Boom and gave some details on products which will soon be revealed and even tentative release dates for their products.
The details include.
- Cartorama will produce back to school products including backpacks and gym bags (coming July 2015 in Italy).
- Cooneen & Misirli to launch a range of children’s nightwear for Spring 2015
- A UK Sonic Boom branded launch begins in Spring 2015
As well as Sonic, a bunch of non Sonic products were also revealed.
- A Dreamcast Documentary book by Pix N’ Love (2015)
- Retro adult apparel & Accessories.
- Football Manager on-line store (selling physical goods).
If we get hold of any images or details of these products, we’ll let you know.
Source Global License