If your looking for a Sonic fix on Xbox 360 or PS3 this Christmas, don’t expect to find it in your local high street or shopping centre. Many major video game retailers in the UK have now removed stock of Sonic the Hedgehog for Xbox 360/PS3 from their shelves. Stores include: GAME, Gamestation, HMV, Zavvi, Currys/Digital and Comet.
Many online retailers have stopped listing the game too or have it listed as ‘Out of stock’. Gamestation’s site had it listed as ‘Out of stock’ this morning and removed the game this afternoon. Some online retailers still have it in stock at very cheap clearance type prices.
- HMV’s website lists both formats currently out of stock;
- Zavvi’s website lists both formats at clearance type prices;
- AmazonUK only list it by other sellers and no longer sell it themselves now;
- GAME’s website list the PS3 version as ‘Stock alert’
- Gamestation’s website listed both formats this morning as ‘Out of stock’ and now this afternoon it is no longer listed but replaced with “No results” messages.