Awoo.

Just to let ya know

Chaocontrol6

Not that I am this sad enough to notice this kind of thing, but in the first post in this topic: It provides a link to demonstrate a brilliant games topic. Sadly that link doesn't work.

I'm not actually saying "Oh my god it's the end of the wooooooooooooooooorld here, but yeah, just thought I'd let you guys know ^.^

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diz

• Badnik Mechanic

• Core

• Chaocontrol6

Top Posters In This Topic

This appears to be the broken link.

The name of the topic author is Giza. However, I cannot find any topics or posts from this member. Okashii desu ne. o.o;;

If the link is broken as a result of a vanishing topic, a link to a new game topic should be added as a replacement. I am not frequenting that section, but if someone gives a good replacement of such an example topic, we staff will gladly add it in.

If you really want a new topic for that info post thingy. Heres a few of mine and the Demon Souls one.

They would be ones that 'strictly' meet the requirements, but these days a lot of topics there don't get made with as much detail since typically we make a topic based on a press release and then it continues to grow.

hmm, That sucks. My link got broken. how embarrassing *-* Fixing that up now... Cheers for pointing that out. Wonder where Giza's posts went.

Cas's threads and the Demon's Souls ones are good examples. They're in my mind, great topics.

Of course when new games are annouced you can't always put in that kind of effort and we understand that, but if you thread is about a game that's already been released you should aspire to the standards set by the examples.