Awoo.

Someone can't log in, it's horrible, D;!

LATER BUDDY

So this friend of mine, Mr. Erebus, can't sign in. Well, he can, but after it says "Way to go, you signed in!" it doesn't show him signed in and he can't do any functions such as starting topics or posting (or he would have made this report himself). Just wondering if someone could clear up this stanky fart, =3.

-Blur

Ok-dokie bmn, =D. I was kinda thinking that it had to do something with the cookies, but I wasn't surez. We are using the same computer now since he's living with me, so that's probably why they are conflicting with each other.

Thanks!

-Blur

Yup yup, it works now, ^_^. Thanks a bunch mang, <3.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just had this problem and was annoyed by getting logged out after the log in message appeared. I figured it was something with cookies but never looked into it.

Luckily I stumbled onto this. Good Info.

Edited by Shade737
  • Thumbs Up 1

I am glad you had your problem solved, Shade737. It is also great that yours were, Blur, our very favourite wolf guy. =D

Oh, is it not nice to have our very own B'man~

*Ahem* Topic has been locked due to subject issue being solved.