Awoo.

Goo Jit Zu Reveals A Creepy, and Stretchy Shadow Car

Failinhearts

Hey, kids! You like Shadow the Hedgehog? You wish you could DRIVE Shadow the Hedgehog? No? Too bad, Goo Jit Zu says you WILL.

Discovered on @Badnik Mechanic's Twitter, the popular toyline Goo Jit Zu's "Mobiles" sub-series is getting Sonic themed cars, with Shadow being the first to be revealed.

What is Goo Jit Zu? Think of it like a modern re-imagining of Stretch Armstrong. They are figurines with incredibly stretchy limbs, perfect as stress dolls or fidget toys. In fact, Sonic is no stranger to the line, having standard figures, and mini variants in the past.

It appears this partnership is going well between SEGA and Goo Jit Zu's distributor Character Options, considering Sonic is branching out into sub-lines. Or rather... Shadow is.

Cause so far, Shadow is the only Goo Jit Zu Mobile officially revealed. Yeah, not even Sonic himself.

image-2024-07-08T213105_075.thumb.png.94fd52e2d8dca7cb25d619843f17daeb.png

You CAN see Sonic on the packaging, but there is no other look at him other than that. For better or for worse, I'd say.

No release date on these toys have been discovered yet, but keep an eye out on your local toy store.

You'll never know who you'll might drive into in your nightmares.

Sonic News Tips Credit:
Badnik Mechanic
Original Post Content:

View full story

• Thumbs Up 1
  • My Emmerdoods 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

Isn’t this the same Goo Jit Zu that had those Disney themed stretch dolls that were memes to the seven circles of Eggmanland and back?

Edited by Anonymous Gamer

21 minutes ago, Anonymous Gamer said:

Isn’t this the same Goo Jit Zu that had those Disney themed stretch dolls that were memes to the seven circles of Eggmanland and back?

That was Mego who made those specific toys. Again, this is not a new concept. It's been around since Stretch Armstrong back in the 70s.

• Chuckle 2

45 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

That was Mego who made those specific toys. Again, this is not a new concept. It's been around since Stretch Armstrong back in the 70s.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Fans demand that we take Shadow seriously as a deep character who isn't just a children's cartoon one-note edgelord yet Sega constantly signs off on stuff like this. I once saw a Shadow baby juicy bottle next to Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol, too. This is just par for the course.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1
  • Fist Bump 1

4 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

Fans demand that we take Shadow seriously as a deep character who isn't just a children's cartoon one-note edgelord yet Sega constantly signs off on stuff like this. I once saw a Shadow baby juicy bottle next to Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol, too. This is just par for the course.

Hey, Shadow was inspired by Spawn, a former assassin trying to atone for his sins. That’s what happens when your character is inspired by a popular anti-hero.

I'm surprised no one commented on image of Sonic-car and Shadow-cart smashing their lips together, with a liiittle flash light, so your imagination can fill the gaps.

• Chuckle 6
  • My Emmerdoods 1

1 hour ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

I'm surprised no one commented on image of Sonic-car and Shadow-cart smashing their lips together, with a liiittle flash light, so your imagination can fill the gaps.

I was giggling to myself about exactly this. Scandalous.

• Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

It's to promote Sonic X Shadow Generations, of course! Why else would they be doing that?

• Chuckle 1

Why do I feel like I got shot back to the 90s looking at those images?

"I am the ultimate precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics."

Edited by The DOMinator
  • Chuckle 4

2 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

kiss.jpg.e19b6bf3e7d3a37da9389a1f2a145c53.jpg

Business as usual

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 3
  • Fist Bump 1

3 hours ago, The DOMinator said:

"I am the ultimate precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Ayo! Imagine Shadow and Lightning McQueen racing each other! 

• Fist Bump 1

3 hours ago, Ash Hikari said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Ayo! Imagine Shadow and Lightning McQueen racing each other! 

"Speed. I am speed."

"You're going straight to hell!"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 3

2 hours ago, ChaosCTRL said:

"Speed. I am speed."

"You're going straight to hell!"

"Faster than Fast, Quicker than quick. I am Lightning McQueen!"

"I am all of me..."

• Chuckle 2