Awoo.

What do you Nickname some of your objects?

Cyb3rkn1ght

I know this is pretty... Odd, but let me explain.

You see, as a peak of interest, I Posted This Status Update To see if I'm weird for naming my White with accents of gold Headphones "Blight" (Based on the character, Amity Blight). in response, I guess I wasn't the only one! now I'm REALLY interested if anyone else has! I would go down a list, but the only other thing I named was my Headphones before I broke them, being "Skyblu" (The color, obviously).

So, what names do you have for inanimate (Or animate) objects?

The last car I owned was called "Eeyore" because it was grey and the number plate started with "EY". 

• Chuckle 1

I named my Macbook air, Dragonair, and my Beats Solo, Dratini, after my favorite Pokémon!

• Nice Smile 2

I privately nicknamed our old microwave 'Antoine' because once it started beeping it would not shut up until you told it to stop.

Don't tell Antoine I said this.

• Chuckle 1

I name most electronics like my switch, and laptop either Mechadroid or Nicole. :)

• Promotion 1