Awoo.

Silver, Rouge and Espio Rubber Duck 'Tubbz' Announced, Coming Sep 2024

Dreadknux

Numskull Designs has unveiled three new additions to the Sonic the Hedgehog 'Tubbz' rubber duck line - get ready for (not their official names) Silver the Hedgeduck, Rouge the Quack and Espio the... Cha-bill-eon..?

2024-numskull-ducks.jpeg

As you can see, each new Tubbz design shows off their respective character in their own unique way; Silver with his stoic faraway stare, Rouge with her usual air of confidence and Espio with his dukes up ready to ninja away.

Each of these new 9cm (3.54”) Tubbz will retail at £19.99 via the SEGA Shop, and will come with a 'First Edition' collector's tub to keep them protected. Pre-orders are open now, with an estimated release date for each in September 2024. You can go ahead and lock your purchase in now using the links below:

2024-tubbz-silver.webp

PRE-ORDER SILVER TUBBZ @ SEGA SHOP - £19.99 GBP

2024-tubbz-rouge.webp

PRE-ORDER ROUGE TUBBZ @ SEGA SHOP - £19.99 GBP

2024-tubbz-espio.webp

PRE-ORDER ESPIO TUBBZ @ SEGA SHOP - £19.99 GBP

Original Post Content:

View full story

These Tubbz are cute, and they must be performing rather well for Characters like Rouge and Espio to be getting in on the action. Kinda wish I'd started collecting these sooner, but also glad I really don't need them... 

IT'S NO USE! TAKE THIS! (throws money for the Silver duckie)

Espio my beloved 

Deviant art artists are gonna go wild on that rogue one.

Edited by A super No.1 washedupgamer
  • My Emmerdoods 1

Silver looks wonky. He looks like in one of those YT “memes” where Silver is the silly little bro.

2 hours ago, Sonic Stellar said:

Silver looks wonky. He looks like in one of those YT “memes” where Silver is the silly little bro.

They all kinda look like Beagle Boys, to be fair.

...Bahahahaa... There's a programming joke to be made here but I'm all smiles now just looking at these

Cool and all, but I would throw down serious cash for a Bean the Dynamite rubber duck.