Awoo.

Sonic misunderstandings

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

Give me your Sonic themed misunderstandings.

My go:

Crush 40... crush forty of what?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ratchet25tx

• Setheatsdachillidogz

• GX -The Spindash-

• IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, IHaveACaseOfSonicMania said:

Crush 40... crush forty of what?

I assumed beer. A "40" is slang for a 40oz bottle of beer.

Why does Amy have the same spikes as Knuckles when she's a Hedgehog, not an Echidna?image.png.11c401ba0da64e864ee99cbbeeae1626.pngimage.png.2985125ecd8d008faf98925e80e9002d.png

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ratchet25tx said:

Why does Amy have the same spikes as Knuckles when she's a Hedgehog, not an Echidna?image.png.11c401ba0da64e864ee99cbbeeae1626.pngimage.png.2985125ecd8d008faf98925e80e9002d.png

...are we talking about her head/hair quills?

Edited by Sonictrainer

Hair quills

10 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

...are we talking about her head/hair quills?

I thought misleadingly that shadow the hedgehog was kid friendly… wait never mind

i got another one I used to think chaos control was an object due to the fact sonic x refers to as an object and I thought it was red emerald thing

13 minutes ago, Itzyaboi64 said:

i got another one I used to think chaos control was an object due to the fact sonic x refers to as an object and I thought it was red emerald thing

That confused me too. When Knuckles and Eggman were talking early on in season 1, they kept saying that Sonic "blew up Chaos Control" or something like that in reference to the events of the first episode. The way they worded it made me think that the building itself was called "Chaos Control". That was the English version, though, so it might've just been poor translation.

I mean chaos control wasn’t really detailed in the early days after adventure and 06 sonic x would confuse us a lot due to poor translation like in season three the blank wood sign