Awoo.

🔵🦔 sonic jacks pacific discussion forum

Setheatsdachillidogz

does anyone hate the four inch Amy as much as I do? she looks awful with the mouth inhaling demons. they could have fixed this when she was rereleased but they didn't. they also made a 2.5 inch that has a closed mouth and I cherish this figure.

• Chuckle 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see figures of the IDW comic characters myself.  Whisper, Tangle, Lanolin, Surge & Kit.  I'd buy all those in a heartbeat!

Also anyone know where you can get a Blaze figure for a good price?  I'd love to own one but I haven't found one anywhere at any stores near me sadly.

• Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Well Amazon has some for like thirty but you can look on offer up for shipping I know a friend is selling some

Heavy King, Classic Knuckles and Metal Sonic 3.0 are now available to pre order in the UK via Smyths. They look great.

• Fist Bump 1

Does anyone know where my best bet is for mephiles the dark?

Im also looking for jet.

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Itzyaboi64 said:

Does anyone know where my best bet is for mephiles the dark?

Im also looking for jet.

Mephiles and Jet will appear in the wild like the Pokemon you've been looking for for the past 5 months. I never found them, but I have found both their waves at Target, so I'd check there every now-and-then.

EDIT: Also, you could check Amazon for the figures, but expect them to be around 20-70 dollars. (USD) Not really sure of this, but again, Amazon can't really fail you in finding them, just if you don't want to spent an arm and your super-rare Super Shadow Funko POP!

Edited by Ratchet25tx