Awoo.

[EVENT] The Sonic Stadium 52 Game Challenge 2024! - New Prizes every week! Current Prize: Sonic and the Secret Rings profile gift AND Sonic's Birthday Bash challenge for additional prizes!

Ryannumber1gamer

Game 17 Finished - Warhammer 40,000 Boltgun (Series X)

I'm caught up with numbers now! Fable Heroes on Wednesday was my 16th, so here's number 17. Decent little DOOM-like shooter, with great graphics and some overlong levels. Felt the music needed to be a bit punchier though.

Screenshot_20240615-151342.png

• Thumbs Up 1

#37/52 - F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (Game Boy Advance)

100% complete, finished all cups in master difficulty and unlocked all racers. I only really wanted to unlock the Blue Falcon which requires beating one cup on master and by that point I figured I might as well go all the way with it. Attached is a screenshot of the vehicle you get when you finally complete it.

F-Zero-MaximumVelocity(NoMap)-0.png.778ee864f5c1b1ecce6a79e093cac63f.pngF-Zero-MaximumVelocity(NoMap)-1.png.5248d73d92fb2b03e1d62213ad7a5d20.png

And that concludes my marathon of every single main F-Zero game. I still have some of the various side stuff to try out like the 64DD-exclusive Expansion Kit, the Satellaview-exclusive Grand Prix leagues, and F-Zero AX, but I'm not sure if those are submittable. Even if they were I think filling up my 52 games list with six whole F-Zero games is enough for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Decided since I'm so close to the final milestone, I'll keep a major submission until I have all of the games required. That said, might as well do some check-ins. Playing a lot atm.

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus dropped recently on PS4/PS5, and as one of my all-time favourite platformers, and with it coming with a barrage of brand new trophies, I had to do them as soon as I could. I was really happy with the new trophy list, with the team behind the emulation port clearly being fans, due to various fan tricks and speed-running tricks being requirements for guides. It did have the issue of making a few trophies feel a bit too finicky, but I ultimately really enjoyed being able to go through a whole brand new list. Sly 1 was actually my first platinum trophy way back on PS3, so this is so great to reexperience with a new list.

I actually have this finished 100%, but I don't want to officially submit yet.

Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue is another game I'm playing, as out of nowhere, the PS5 version got updated to include trophies. I'm slightly annoyed because I actually did a 100% run of the game back when the first batch of PS1 classics dropped on PS5, so I'm retreading old ground, but I'm still having fun, albeit I recall the game did get a bit annoying towards the middle point of the game, so we'll see how things go.

Another one I'm currently playing through is Make a Good Mega Man Level 3, which my friend - @Spin Attaxxactually had a hand in helping develop, so I wanted to check it out and support his work. As a hardcore Mega Man fan, I'm been having a good time so far. The world design is fun, the dialogue is witty (and heavily reminds me of the Archie run, which makes me extremely happy), the fan service is incredibly well-done, and I think that the judge's reviews on every single level is incredibly interesting and informative to read. 

Unfortunately, due to the fact it is a level design contest, the early game is a bit miserable, if only because obviously that's where you're finding the lowest ranked levels, with the poorest designs mostly. I do think there's a lot to appreciate with how the developers try to tackle this at least, with skip portals being there for the stuff that's blatantly too cheap/hard/whatever, complete with fun dialogue from unique original characters like Fragile Man. I do think in certain levels, there could be a bit more to try and make it clear what you're meant to do - as because of the fact it's mostly fan-created levels, some of these levels can just be plain silly with how it decides to handle design, or hidden collectibles for that matter. Still, it's a tricky balancing act, given it's also not exactly a clear-cut fan-game. There's a fine tightrope to walk between altering too much or too little.

Still, in spite of the relatively eh early game for obvious reasons (Even if I do think there's a few gems in there that lost points for one reason or another), I'm still having a great deal of fun with the game. I took a break for a bit up around Tier 5, which places my progress up around Level 125 out of 175 levels (going down the ways towards 1). I'm excited to see more of what's to be offered, given it's only going to get better as you get further down the tiers.

If anyone's interested in giving it a shot, feel free to grab it here (and the other MaGMML games for that matter):

https://magmmlcontest.com/magmml3.php

Another one I'm going through is Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, which finally got it's Steam release this week. I have waited literal years to finally be able to play these games portably, and it felt like that old Charlie Brown skit with the football. It comes to PC, and it's Epic exclusive. It comes to Switch and it's the rhythm game. It comes to Switch again, and it's the freaking cloud versions.

But it's finally happened. I've waited for it since 1.5 dropped back in 2013, hoping that got a Vita port. The games run perfectly on Steam Deck out of the box, and I'm happy to finally have pitch-perfect portable versions of these games. Especially with the newer textures, that AI upscaled or not, make the game look super crisp now.

Other two games I'm working on is the NG+ run of Spider-Man 2, which is now up to about the halfway point with chasing the Lizard through New York. On top of that, I'm trying to make a mad dash towards finishing Overwatch 2's prestige tiers (181 out of 200) so I can submit at least one season to this challenge lol.

So yeah, that's about everything for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Game 13 - Man Eater (PS5) 100%

20240616_164922.thumb.jpg.a37c39afb88abe24e63991de77d1385a.jpg

Yeah, its what it says on the tin. Shark eats people. Was very silly and over the top, liked it enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ryannumber1gamer
This post was recognized by Ryannumber1gamer!

TheKarmaCollector1994 was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

Games Finished/Completed:

1. PowerWash Simulator (XBOX One) - Finished 25/02/24
  2. Unpacking (XBOX One) - Finished 07/03/24 - 100% Complete (All Achievements Unlocked)
  3. Tecmo Bowl (NES (Switch Online)) - Finished 09/03/24 -  100% Complete
  4. Sonic the Fighters (XBOX 360) - Finished 10/03/24 - 100% Complete (All Achievements Unlocked)
  5. Super Mario Bros. (Super Mario All-Stars Version) (SNES (Switch Online)) - Finished 21/03/24 - 100% Complete (Star Worlds Included)
  6. Donut County (XBOX One) - Finished 24/03/24 - 100% Complete (All Achievements Unlocked)
  7. Open Roads (XBOX One) - Finished 31/03/24 - 100% Complete (All Achievements Unlocked)
  8. Kirby’s Dream Land (Game Boy (Switch Online)) - Finished 13/04/24 - 100% Complete (Extra Game Completed)
  9. Sonic Spinball (SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis (Switch Online)) - Finished 14/04/24 - 100% Complete
  10. Super Mario Bros. 2 (Super Mario All-Stars Version) (SNES (Switch Online)) - Finished 28/04/24 - 100% Complete
  11. Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (Game Boy (Switch Online)) - Finished 30/04/24 - 100% Complete (Bonus Levels Unlocked and Completed)
  12. Super Mario Land (Game Boy (Switch Online)) - Finished 18/05/24 - 100% Complete
  13. WarioWare Inc. - Mega MicroGames (Game Boy Advance (Switch Online)) - Finished 19/05/24 - 100% Complete (All Games Played Through)
  14. The Day of the Tentacle Remastered (XBOX One) - Finished 21/05/24 - 100% Complete (All Achievements Unlocked)
  15. Alleyway (Game Boy (Switch Online)) - Finished 23/05/24 - 100% Complete
  16. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Arcade Game (Arcade) (TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection) (XBOX One) - Finished 29/05/24 - 100% Complete
  17. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Turtles In Time (Arcade) (TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection) (XBOX One) - Finished 02/06/24 - 100% Complete
  18. Sonic Drift (SEGA Game Gear) (Sonic Origins Plus) (XBOX One) - Finished 02/06/24 - 100% Complete
  19. Gradius (NES (Switch Online)) - Finished 07/06/24 - 100% Complete
  20. Super R-Type (SNES (Switch Online)) - Finished 09/06/24

Hey Guys!

Going to be honest here, I haven’t been able to make as much progress as I would have liked this week. I only made a little progress in collecting the last artefacts in LEGO Indiana Jones, and whilst I did start a few playthroughs of other games, I was only able to complete one game this week overall as I was struck down with a very nasty stomach bug which I am still recovering from at the moment. In short, this hasn’t exactly been a productive week in terms of continuing the challenge.

That said, here is the game that I managed to complete this week:

Game 21: Wild Guns (SNES (Switch Online) - Finished 14/06/24

IMG_9238.thumb.jpeg.a53e1938e3f212bc858ada8ab3413dfc.jpeg

Imagine what you would do if a western-themed amusement park was overrun by killer robots that were being controlled by a megalomaniac… Well, in this game to take up the role of either Clint or Annie and use your various weapons to shoot down as many of them as you can, whilst taking care not to get hit yourself by a stray bullet. All the while, you’ll be picking up special items that allow you to upgrade your weapons (be warned, though, as sometimes you’ll have your gun replaced with a peashooter, which is pretty much useless - don’t pick it up it you know what’s good for you), and the more robots you destroy, the higher the meter goes until you can get your hands on the V-Gun, which will give you more powerful shots for a short time. The aim is to survive until the timer runs out in each level, at which point you will need to take out a boss character, and after you complete this a couple of times, you will take on one of the major machines that are found at the end of each of the five main worlds. Succeed in destroying them, and you will earn bonus points and extra lives.

IMG_9239.thumb.jpeg.26af29d7b89db242913ee41919223553.jpeg

Hope nobody is thinking about making any “giant enemy crab” jokes here…

Trust me when I say this, but you will need to make sure you have as many lives as possible when playing through this game, because good gravy, this is one DIFFICULT game. You will constantly need to switch between firing your weapons at targets and jumping around to dodge bullets being fired at you, which isn’t always easy, but especially when you can end up losing a life because you didn’t time your jumps right. This was quite frustrating at times for me when I thought that I had avoided getting hit, only for me to die in the next moment because I’d jumped into another bullet like an idiot. (Thank goodness for the Rewind function then!)

Overall, despite Wild Guns being a somewhat frustrating experience at times, it’s still an enjoyable experience, and once I got used to the control scheme I was able to get through many of the levels without too much trouble. I recommend that you should give this game a try, especially if you’re looking for a shoot-em-up that isn’t space themed, but still delivers something entertaining, fun, and somewhat challenging, but not too strenuous.

IMG_9240.thumb.jpeg.18f4dba8e2482a32f5055aeca36660cc.jpeg

IMG_9242.thumb.jpeg.84d4bfce3ced43744d6b1013181c6780.jpeg

IMG_9243.thumb.jpeg.3dfa1960e518948efffc0bc0b1d28407.jpeg

Right then - time for me to get back to bed. Hopefully next week is a better one, both for my health and for the progress made in the challenge. See you in the next update.

Games Finished: 21

Games 100% Completed: 19

• Thumbs Up 1

So, after finishing that awful Sonic bootleg last week, I sadly didn't manage to finish any games I had, due to being busy with exams and bugtesting for a Sonic mod being in the way a bit.

Despite that, I managed to start a new game. One that is considered to be one of Pixar's best movie tie-in games, that one being Cars. I haven't finished it quite yet, but I gotta say, I'm digging what I've played so far. If all goes well next week, who knows? Perhaps a more thorough review and report about it might come your way?

• Thumbs Up 1

checking in for the week:

been playing a ton of kingdom hearts 1 lately, I'm trying to finally 100% this.

I'm working on finishing the game without changing equipment, without dying and in under 15 hours for 3 trophies. things are looking good, I'm on 10 hours and can go for the final boss..but he always whoops me.

Will let you know when the playthrough is finished, platinum will take a while.

• Thumbs Up 1

Only a check-in for this week. Currently playing Bayonetta 3 on Switch, just finished the 4th Jeanne diversion Full thoughts when I finish the story, which will hopefully be in the next few days.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello Friends GIF by Adult Swim

It's that time of the week. You know the one.

image.thumb.png.b4ac8fe1ad16f55cd5046c3ab213614c.png

Weekly progress in Solo Leveling Arise continues. Big patch on Wednesday with loads of new content to try, So, exciting, but the last parts of the story are -currently- slightly above my power level, which means a little big of grinding is requires before then. Not sure if I'll be able to get it done in the next two days before the patch, but we'll see.

image.thumb.png.3404ac3466bf4dc6878a8cece751a0ca.png

With all but one Sonic game now 100%'d on steam, I've moved onto finishing some older stuff on the account which just needed tidying off. Starting with puzzle game Opus Magnum.
image.png.707a737c23a7eb7c205c9404a772843d.png

Fun little title, little brain melty at times.

image.thumb.png.f5b8f39fc931927d4d2ee97be1e0ad03.png

Secondly on the Steam 100% progression we have Polygoneer. I got all but one achievement back in 2020, so was nice to go back and tidy it up.

image.png.92856324dc1a4ee78d854b0f5b9b2b69.png

It's a short game, but fun. This one level was the only one that caused me some actual brain concentration though.

Over on YouTube, we finished our Sonic the Hedgehog Classic playthrough. I've really enjoyed this, the special stages feel more like a puzzle to work out than a repeatable stage with small differences. There are Chaos Emeralds AND Super Sonic, but there is no actual completion bonus for having them. So, I'll leave completion status up to the mods for them, but personally, I'm counting it as completed.

We found some time to continue Penny's Big Breakaway after completing StH Classic. Into a bossfight and a new level.

With the excitement of SxSGens this week, we've dived into some Generations Mods. Starting with a Classic level in Mystic Cave from Sonic 2 and Water Palace from Sonic Rush.

Finally today, after many years of trying to get it to work, we finally got the Unleashed Project mod set to work. Trust me, it's almost easier than hooking up my old X360 and playing Unleashed that way. I'm looking forward to digging into this more over the coming week.

TLDR:
Completed: Opus Magnum, Polygoneer, Sonic the Hedgehog Classic.
Playing: Penny's Big Breakaway
For fun: Sonic Generations (Mods)

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Thumbs Up 1

Registered

Spoiler
  1. Fan Game: Sonic The Hedgehog: Triple Trouble 16Bit - Complete

2. The Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown  -  Complete

3. Klonoa: Phantasy Reverie Series P1 - Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

4. Klonoa: Phantasy Reverie Series P2 - Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil

5. The Pedestrian - Complete

6. Another Code: Recollection P1 - Another Code: Two Memories

7. Another Code: Recollection P2 - Another Code: R - A Journey into Lost Memories - Complete

8. Touhou: Luna Nights -  Complete

9. Afterimage - Complete

10. Yohane The Parhelion -Blaze in the Deepblue- -  Complete

11. Metroid Dread - Complete

12. Mario vs Donkey Kong (Switch Version) - Complete

13. Metroid Prime Remastered

14. Tevi - Complete

15. Princess Peach Showtime! - Complete

16. The Murder of Sonic The Hedgehog - Complete

17. Grim Guardians: Demon Purge - Complete

18. Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragons - Complete

19. Gensou Skydrift - Complete

20. Penny's Big Breakaway - Complete

21. Pikmin 3 Deluxe - Complete

22. Pikmin 2 - Complete

23. Pikmin 1 - Complete

24. Fan Game: Sonic 3D in 2D - Complete

25. Bonanza Bros (Sega Mega Drive/Genesis) - Complete

26. Little Kitty, Big City

27. Browser Game -:- Courage The Cowardly Dog Episode 1: Katz Kidnap - Complete

28. Browser Game -:- Courage The Cowardly Dog Episode 2: Katz Komeback

29. Browser Game -:- Courage The Cowardly Dog Episode 3: Le Quack Attack

New

tumblr_ooo6idAyKP1tpri36o1_400.gif

Nothing. Again.

Still working on Sonic Adventure 2 and Stitch. I also got a couple of Picross games, I've played a lot of them over the years and kinda got mildly addicted. Anyway, I can't think of much else to say. I've been pretty unwell over the past couple of days.

Finished: 29

Completed: 24

• Thumbs Up 1

Hiya, doing this week’s check-in for Sonic Riders. While I did beat some games early last week, I never did get around to making posts for them, and I spent most of the week on a trip so that took out a lot of progress as well… I’ll get on making proper entries for those games at some point, but for now I’m not actually gonna submit them for the list and just check-in.

Edited by Bortificatin
  • Thumbs Up 1

Still nothing to report. My brother's back home from university for the next couple months, so my time's gonna be even more restricted than it already is. Who knows, though; maybe I'll find a way to fit a co-op game or two in during this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ryannumber1gamer

Emperor Robrainiac was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

WEEKLY CHECK-IN: GIGABASH: STATUS: FINISHED20240612_170530.thumb.jpg.567fbf2998d67ed2fd8f88c91fef6ad4.jpg

20240612_170138.thumb.jpg.da0745a9983d7075f90973707a14a106.jpg

Recently I had created a kaiju OC, so I was wondering if there was a Kaiju game out there I could play. After learning about GigaBash, a fighting game involving Kaiju, I figured, 'why not?" Got it on PS5 and gave it a try.

It's a pretty interesting fighting game, where it's a sort of topdown fighter where you fight the enemy kaiju in a city, where vehicles, buildings and other rubble can be used as weapons. You have a grapple attack, defensive attack, basic and strong attacks. You cause all sorts of destruction you'd expect from a kaiju based game as you fight each other. 

Story mode has a story for four of the characters of the game. The stories focus on the following monsters:

Gorogong, who is searching for an artifact of his that the humans stole,

Pipijuras, an alien who was mind controlled by humans for a while before being freed and goes off to continue his mission.

Woolley, a young, goofy, but overall friendly kaiju who wanders off from his pack and goes on an adventure around the world.

And Thundertross, a mech piloted by a young boy sent out to fight off kaiju and ends up having to save his scientist father from a corrupt government official who wants to use his mechs for extreme purposes.

Stories are nothing too complex, just some fun kaiju/anime action.

That's not all of the character roster, as theres a few more you can play as, including DLC collab characters such as Ultraman and Godzilla characters. But those are the four who get their time in the spotlight in story mode.

Fun game overall, and a nice one if you want a quick and simple fighting game to pass the time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ryannumber1gamer

Winston was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 30 points.

I didn’t really have a whole lot of time to game this week, but I did manage to get one thing finished.

GAME #34 - Fortnite Chapter 5: Season 3 - Finished

spacer.png

I’m not fully done with the season yet, but I did get the base Battle Pass done at least. I am gonna try for full completion too, so there’ll probably be an update to this sometime before this season ends. I was gonna wait, but just figured I’d do this to have something to post.

This season has been a little hit or miss over-all, but I do actually find myself enjoying it. It’s fun with friends to me, but all my friends hate this season so I’m just mostly playing solo’s and it’s okay. I like Fallout and X-Men being the collabs, which is my main reason for playing. I just need one more skin for the Brotherhood armor to get all the stuff I want, which is in the extra category.

The season is a bit too reliant on cars, but they have been making it easier to destroy them. I find myself being able to do it easier now at least as compared to the beginning. I am not the biggest fan of the setting, but I think the Nitrodrome is kinda cool even though it’s like a death sentence going inside of there most of the time.

The new weapons are kinda neat, I really do like the fists that let you fly around, and the Nuka Cola is a good way to restore health and shield. The newest addition, the guitar for the Metallica collab, kinda sucks though even if it is a pretty cool idea. The mission surrounding it really sucks though, it’s near impossible to hit anything with it. It’s better to escape with than actually use as an attack. There’s also a Tri-Beam Laser Rifle from Fallout, which is just okay.

Overall, this season is just okay but I do find myself enjoying playing it still, and the collabs are good to me. I’m looking forward to getting Magneto especially in a few weeks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ryannumber1gamer

Lady Marie was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 30 points.

Weekly Check-In:

As I mentioned last week, I spent this week with family, so I didn’t have time for any of the games for this challenge. I did start playing a new mobile game (which I won’t be adding to the challenge): Honkai Star Rail. I played Genshin Impact around the time it released, but I couldn’t really get into it. The combat system just didn’t jive with me and it took up so much space on my phone. But when I heard about Star Rail and saw some videos of it, I figured it would be more of my speed. And it definitely is. I’m getting kind of addicted to it because of how easy it is to pick up and put down. I also really like the character designs and overall narrative. It’s nice to have something that can just kill time for a few minutes without having to dedicate a whole lot of time to. So whenever I just need to kill some time for a little bit, I’ll definitely be playing more.

I’ll get back to the games for this challenge at some point this week. Not sure what I’ll be playing quite yet; probably just whatever I’m in the mood for at the time. Since there’s an excessive heat warning in my area this week, it’ll be a good excuse to make some good progress on games and laze around for a while.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yet again no new games, blame Thousand Year Door, but I'm gonna start chipping away at the NES soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Weekly Check-In:

Made a bit of progress in Fortnite, The Finals, Destiny 2, and Mass Effect 2. Now that I have the week off, I should be able to spend more time gaming.

• Thumbs Up 1

So two hours ago I finished Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Would've done a writeup, but my laptop decided, "hey what if actually I put myself in compile hell for two and a half hours and made Spin stay up until 11:30am without sleep lol lmao get bent". So that's something that'll have to come later on in the week, I suppose.

• Thumbs Up 1

Weekly Check-In

Welp, I reread the initial post on this topic and got my answer regarding what battle passes count as, so :p . Speaking of which, the game in question is Fall Guys, whose latest Fame Pass I finished up over the weekend. Evidence:

y4mLVe1t7RKPM6WLS1Fopyx2fo492PXHYFbRHDxZ

And to add it to the total: Fall Guys (PS4 and Xbox One) - Game 8 of 52 Beat, 5 of 52 100% Completed

Although there have been many divisive changes made to the game ever since Epic Games took ownership, Fall Guys, to me at least, has still remained fun since its initial release back in 2020 (can't believe it's already been that long!). At least enough where I don't mind playing it constantly to complete its Fame Passes. The next one, thanks to both official teasers and leaks, seems to be pretty cool, including several Marvel characters.

Aside from completing that, I also made progress on MultiVersus' battle pass, Halo 1's campaign (co-op version), Sonic Forces (finished up most of the challenges, except the "Achieve Highest Honors" with all of the avatar animal races ones), Street Fighter 6 (earned an achievement), and Stumble Guys (earned an achievement). And of course, I played games, aside from Halo, with my dad (will probably stop repeating this in my check-ins going forward).

And that's about it for now. With my first week of summer break upon me, hopefully I can start beefing up those totals quicker! Until next time, ciao!

• Thumbs Up 1

I am probably WAY too late, I'm doing a status update.

I beat the Hell Biker in Shin Megami Tensei 3 and finished Madarame's palace in Persona 5.

• Thumbs Up 1

Heads up, a brand new challenge is dropping tonight everyone! Make sure you’ve got a Sonic game you’re raring to play!

• Nice Smile 1

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Heads up, a brand new challenge is dropping tonight everyone! Make sure you’ve got a Sonic game you’re raring to play!

welp, time to boot up origins!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

HOORAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!! (I often check the calendar) I have a game ready!

• Thumbs Up 1

Ryannumber1gamer

Failinhearts was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 20 points.

WEEK 22: FAILIN'S POSTGAME

GAME 68: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (PC) 100% COMPLETE

holy shit it's mario

GAMES FINISHED: 68

GAMES COMPLETED: 60

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright folks! Sorry for the late announcement, but it's a brand new week and we have a special challenge lined up! First things first, our prize refresh:

This week's check-in prize:

220px-Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Ar

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)! Check in this week to earn a profile gift of one of the most infamous Sonic games! But that's not all...

June Special Challenge: Birthday Bash! - June 17th to July 1st

That's right, we couldn't go this month without a special event to celebrate the blue rodent's anniversary! So without further ado...

Sonic.png.8df9ee271c8f315569718ec438ed49a1.png

Welcome to a special birthday challenge for Sonic! For this challenge, you'll have a full two weeks to finish or complete any Sonic game and submit it to the challenge. It can be a official game, a fan game, a well-detailed ROM hack, whatever - as long as it abides by our rules, submit it!

But what will you get? Well - not only will you earn a special achievement to commemorate the challenge - but you'll earn 500 rings, and two - count 'em - TWO profile gifts!

What are they? Well...

co1te5.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&fit=bounds&quality=70&format=jpg&auto=webp  latest?cb=20220318064759

That's right - you'll earn a Sonic Adventure DX AND a Sonic Adventure 2 Battle profile gift!

So, there you have it - you've got two weeks to finish/complete, and submit any Sonic game, so get it done and snap up these prizes!

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1