There’s new villainy afoot as we enter July! Why not relax by playing a game?
While you might be reading up on the skirmish between Sonic, Knuckles and two bad skunks, the solicitation for Sonic the Hedgehog #7 has been revealed! Between all that’s happened in revealing Dr Eggman’s secret, Sonic wants to stop the onslaught of Badniks right at the source. However, what Sonic can see is just the surface. With another villain poised to show themselves, he’ll have to keep his wits about him to stay on the level!
Sonic the Hedgehog #7—Cover A: Kieran Gates—SPOTLIGHT
Ian Flynn (w) • Adam Bryce Thomas (a) • Kieran Gates (c)
Secrets revealed! After the dramatic events of the last two issues and the secret of Dr. Eggman, Sonic races off to shut down the organized Badniks at the source. Unfortunately, there’s more at play than Sonic has realized—and more powerful players…
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
Sonic the Hedgehog #7—Cover B: Adam Bryce Thomas—SPOTLIGHT
Ian Flynn (w) • Adam Bryce Thomas (a & c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
• One of the first major villains of the new series revealed!
• A special foil cover to celebrate entering the second half of Sonic’s first year at IDW!
• Don’t miss the new Sonic the Hedgehog: Crash Course Board game in our games section!
• Variant cover by Nathalie Fourdraine!
There’s also new information regarding the announced board game from IDW; Sonic the Hedgehog: Crash Course. Grab up to three other players and race through Green Hill Zone to be the first to collect five Chaos Emeralds!
Sonic the Hedgehog: Crash Course
Sean McDonald (d)
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotnik are on a crash course for the Chaos Emeralds! Speeding through the classic Green Hill Zone, players in Sonic the Hedgehog Crash Course race to be the first player to collect 5 of the 7 Chaos Emeralds! If you want to take the victory, then you gotta go fast!
HOW TO PLAY
RACE forward and leave your opponents in the dust
COLLECT items then heal damage
WIN if you’re the fastest to earn the most Chaos Emeralds!
2-4 players • Playable from ages 8+ • 30-45 minutes • MSRP $29.99 • UPC: 8-27714-01484-6
• Quick to learn, easy to play, challenging to win! Start racing in minutes!
• Build-as-you-play track! No race is ever the same!
• Powerful special items! Go faster, set traps and slow down opponents!
• Includes 4 pre-painted plastic miniatures!
• Advance solicited for February release!
As always, we’ll have more information about the issue closer to release. While you wait, why not brush up on your board game strategies ready to show your friends how super sonic you really are!
Source: Comic List