With less than a month to go until the official release date of Sonic Forces, PSN Profiles has listed all 46 trophies that can be achieved in the PS4 version of the game.
Be warned: some spoilers ahead!
The trophies list from those that you might expect, such as collecting red rings and completing the game, however some reveal more detail of what the gameplay will constitute:
- There are achievements for liberating zones, and one for liberating the world – which appears to be the main objective of the game
- Many of the achievement titles are word plays or tributes to past games, such as Sextuple Trouble (a play on Triple Trouble – Game Gear game), Mean Egg Machine (Mean Bean Machine – the Puyo Puyo clone for Megadrive/Genesis) and Infinite Possibilites (Endless Possibilities – the theme song of Sonic Unleashed)
- There will be a feature in which you can rent other friend’s avatars
- There will be over 500 parts by which to customise your avatar
- Daily missions appear to be a feature of the online play
The full list of achievements can be viewed via PSN Profiles.