Sega have revealed more details regarding Sonic’s 25th anniversary, it seems that their plans might be a lot bigger than anyone first predicted. In terms of licensing, Tomy is still the ‘master toy partner’ however this will be supported by over 100 additional partners worldwide!
We can now reveal some of those partners.
- Accutime Watch (watches)
- Bentex Group (children and junior’s swimwear)
- Card.com (pre-paid and bank credit cards)
- Concept One Accessories (headwear and cold weather accessories)
- H2W/Sunstache (novelty eyewear)
- Komar Brands (children’s sleepwear)
- LoungeFly (buttons and stickers)
- Rubber Road (holiday sweaters, socks, keychains)
- Signorelli (women and juniors apparel)
- Toy Factory (entertainment/amusement plush)
- Vandor (novelty drinkware)
Out of curiosity we decided to take a look at each of those companies, one of which already has a bunch of new Sonic products listed, now I don’t believe these to be 25th anniversary merchandise since they were announced back in December 2015, however Vandor’s website lists them as being ‘new’ so I’m going to show you all them here just in case they turn out to be the goods. Also it gives you a good idea as to what to expect.
You can view the full range in more detail at Vandor’s website.
Source: Global License.
P.S. Check back later this week, TSS was at the London Toy Fair the other day, we have held actual 25th anniversary merch in our arms, you won’t want to miss it.