UPDATE: Seems my reservations were fully justified. The abbreviations at the bottom stand for programming tools. Hopefully we are getting a game like this, but either way this job listing is not a sign of it. I still encourage you to click the SEGAbits link at the bottom to enter the wider world of SEGA!
Maybe, I don’t know. It’s what Go Nintendo seems to be implying at least. Sumo Digital has put out a job listing for a senior artist, and “SSR 3DS” appears to be listed as one of the projects. I am personally crossing my fingers on this one. ASR is one of those games I am hoping we’ll get a 3DS port of. Here’s the job listing in full:
Location: INDIA – Pune, IND – Sumo Digital
Job Code: 785
# of openings: 5
* Senior Artist (SA L1 to L3) with 4+ years of experience in Game art creations for AAA titles.
* Hands on experience in modelling and texturing in areas like Environment Assets & Characters, except VFX & Animation
* Ability of making Concept Art would be an added advantage
* Communication skills in English.
* Edit – 07 Oct 2010
* Artist will be assigned to Sumo Digital – ARS2, SSR 3DS, Crispins