Hohoho! It’s only just turned December,yet all of us here in merry old England are already snowed under! Don’t worry though; we’re all wrapped up warm at TSS HQ eating mince pies and drinking mulled wine. Christmas is coming though, and Santa will be loading his sleigh with merch! Unfortunately to make room for the new, and we need to get rid of it all on Sunday during Project 24!
As you will all be aware Project 24, SEGASonic:Radio‘s 24-hour musical hogathon will be running from 12:00AM GMT this coming Sunday (5th of December 2010!), with our DJ’s playing host to a plethora of shows and musical delights!
The season finalé of T-TIME, “Afternoon T” will air from 16:00 (4PM) GMT, and during the show I intend to give away all the loose merch that hasn’t found a home in the last twelve months. This includes:
– 3 X F4F Sonic the Hedgehog Series 2 figures (Amy, Metal Sonic, Super Sonic)
– 3 X Sonic the Hedgehog beanie hats
– 3 X Sonic the Hedgehog metal keyrings
– A selection of SEGA titles (including the booby prize…Stormrise!)
– More Sonic the Hedgehog mini keyrings than I can count!
– Sonic the Hedgehog: Firsts Comic
– A selection of glossy Summer of Sonic photos
– Sonic socks (it’s cold here in the UK!)
– Sonic X playing cards
– A Sonic Unleashed Werehog keyring
– and the infamous SONIC PANTSU (Not yet worn by Dreadknux)
As if that wasn’t enough, on top of the whole host of other prizes including Wii and DS kits being given away during the course of the day, more merch including ANOTHER F4F set of figures and a copy of Sonic Colours on Turbo Drive Live (23:00 GMT on SundaY), one lucky winner will be walking away from T-TIME with a brand-spanking new copy of “Break Free”, the Sonic Free Riders Soundtrack!
To be in for a chance of winning any of these goodies, you’ll need to tune into SEGASonic:Radio this coming Sunday and listen in to the show…and you might want to tune in and catch the other shows on the day too, because you’ll need the clues given by those DJs in order to win some of the prizes!
To check out the full roster of DJs for the day, click here. See you all on Sunday!
[YOU LUCKY DUCK! YOU’VE FOUND VAULT COMBINATION WORD #1: “EMERALD“. KEEP AN EYE OUT ON THE FORUMS AND AN EAR OUT ON SS:R PROJECT 24 FOR THE REMAINING COMBINATION WORDS TO BE IN FOR A CHANCE TO WIN SOME OF THE PRIZES ABOVE!]