A 6th version of Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing is being developed for mobile phones by one of the biggest developers out there for that platform Gameloft.
We have the first details and screenshots for you here:
It’s a frantic battle to the checkered flag as Sonic and friends race
around high-speed tracks throughout the varied and visually stunning
SEGA universe. Burn through a lush rainforest, or hit frightening
speeds in the haunted mansion or casino as Sonic, Alex Kidd, Dr. Eggman
and many more fan favorites, each with their custom built cars, planes
and motorbikes. Collect power-ups and launch weapons at the competition
to stay ahead of the pack and steal the number one spot. Battle it out
in the ultimate All-Star racing showdown!
* 8 memorable tracks set in SEGA’s various game worlds like Sonic the Hedgehog™, Super Monkey Ball™, House of the Dead™, Jet Set Radio Future™, and many more!
* Collect rings to trigger the Mini-Boost for extra speed.
* Master drifts, slipstreams and stunts to be the fastest racer.
* Grab 6 varied weapons and power ups: K.O. Glove, Rocket, Ghost, Confusing Star, and Dash.
* 4 games modes: Race, Tournament, Time Trial, and Mission
Date release: ??
Looks to be quite the package for the smaller mobile phone platform, we’ll bring you more details as they’re released. Meanwhile, do you like the look of this version so far? Let us know in the comments.