Spanish gaming site Revogamer have had the opportunity to talk to Sega about the Wii version of Sonic Unleashed and here is a translation of their main findings from GoNintendo –
- Half of the game normal, the other half were-hog
- Wii-PS360 more similar than first thought, design and gameplay-wise
- You use Wiimote + Nunchuck
- Won’t have motion controls for attacking from the air, despite of being pretty similar to The Secret Rings
- Some problems controlling Sonic at a low speed. Walking for rings, etc
- Wiimote just for accelerate-push
- No motion controls for side-step, you’ll use B and Z, like on 360
- Don’t know if they’re using for balancing ropes or QTEs, but they should!
- According to SEGA, the game (Wii version) should be shown in the upcoming TGS, in October.
- Not showing the Black Night because of focusing on this one first.
So barely any waggle in Sonic’s sections at least, wether that’s a good or bad thing I’ll let you be the judge. Now hopefully with the Wii version confirmed to be at TGS next month we’ll see some footage at long last.